Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
4 Rue du Général de Dais, Bayeux, France, 14400
The Bayeux Cathedral is located in central Bayeux and is open daily between July and September from 8.30am-6pm.
Historic Bayeux Daily Group City Tour In English 2 hours (March-Sept)
$21.77 per adult
Do this tour
Absolutely do this tour! Christelle provided us with an educational, fun filled, morning in Bayeux. Bayeux has an extensive history and in our opinion requires a guide in order to appreciate the town. The tour was exceptional and while there is quite a bit of walking (2 hours), it is not strenuous and can be done by most people. A great morning!
Carmela_I, May 2023
Why you are seeing this
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)?
Attractions near Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux):
What else should I know about attractions in Bayeux?
As well as visiting the Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux), check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Bayeux War Cemetery
- Mulberry Harbour
- Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Omaha Beach
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Pointe du Hoc
- Sword Beach