Harbor of Arromanches les Bains Place du Groupe Ile de France, Plage d'Arromanches, Arromanches-les-bains, France
Arromanches is located 35 minutes northeast of Caen (39 kilometers) via routes D126, D22 and D65. The D-Day Museum is located at Place du 6 Juin. Entry costs €7.90 per adult and €5.80 per child. It is closed in January.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Mulberry Harbour?
Attractions near Mulberry Harbour:
What else should I know about attractions in Bayeux?
As well as visiting the Mulberry Harbour, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Bayeux War Cemetery
- Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Omaha Beach
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Pointe du Hoc
- Sword Beach