Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)
Avenue de la Libération, Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer, France
Les Moulins, avenue de la Libération, Saint-Laurent-sur–Mer, Normandie. Open daily Feb 15–Oct 15; exact times vary but always between 10am–5pm (Jul–Aug until 7.30pm). Admission adults €6.50; students €5.20; children aged 7–15 €3.90. The best way to get to Omaha Beach and the Memorial Museum from Paris is by organized tour or private car. Otherwise, trains to Caen or Bayeux take up to three hours and buses run from the railway stations to the beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) ?
Attractions near Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) :
What else should I know about attractions in Bayeux?
As well as visiting the Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) , check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Omaha Beach
- Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Pointe du Hoc
- Bayeux War Cemetery
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Mulberry Harbour
- Utah Beach D-Day Museum (Musée du Débarquement)
- Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)