Top Big Island of Hawaii Air Tours
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Ports of Call Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Time of Day
13 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Experience from Oahu
Get away from the Oahu buzz with this whirlwind volcano-chasing tour. After your short flight from Honolulu, arrive in Kona to meet your driver for a serious adventure: You’ll visit the historic town of Kona, set your eyes on the Mars-like Kilauea Iki Overlook, run your toes along black sand, and explore Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, an active volcanic landscape that’s creating the Big Island to this day.
Day Trip from Oahu to Hilo: Active Volcanoes & Helicopter Tour
Explore the great volcanoes of the Big Island of Hawaii on this full-day air and land tour from Oahu. First, go on a land expedition that includes Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Richardson black and Rainbow Falls. Then take off to the sky, and fly above Hawaii for awesome views of volcanoes, waterfalls, and tropical areas.
Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour
Fly over Hawaii Volcanoes National Park on a scenic helicopter flight from Hilo. Enjoy an aerial perspective of the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes and stunning views of the most geologically active environment on earth. Ride in comfort and safety in an ECO-Star helicopter. You'll hear informative commentary from your pilot as you spot the Halemaumau Crater and other sights in the national park.
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Experience from Maui
Check off a second island on your trip to Maui: the Big Island. With this tour, you’ll meet your driver after an island-hopper flight to set out on a whirlwind adventure. You’ll explore waterfalls, gardens, black-sand beaches, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. You’ll witness steaming vents, walk through lava tubes, gawk at craters, and wander across the slopes of an active volcano. And you’ll be back in Maui same day.
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Experience from Kauai
Here is your chance to visit Hawaii’s only active volcano and see the youngest of the Hawaiian Islands. On this inter-island excursion, you’ll visit the town of Kona, sites lush landscapes, hardened lava, gorgeous coastlines, steam vents, Volcanoes National Park, and much more. See amazing natural formations, including the Kilauea Iki Steam Vents and learn the chronological life of the volcano. This exciting tour to Hawaii’s most distinct island is sure to highlight your vacation! Book your tour today and witness the power of Kilauea volcano and the history of Kona town on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Doors-On Helicopter Lava and Rainforests Adventure from Hilo
A must-do for adrenaline junkies, this aerial adventure takes you over the island’s volcanic landscape, so you can peer into craters and spot lava. Plus enjoy views of waterfalls and other natural features of the Big Island while aboard.
Volcano and Kohala Landing Helicopter Tour on the Big Island from Kona
Soar over the rugged coastline, active volcanoes and cascading waterfalls of the Big Island on this unforgettable helicopter tour. Listen to expert narration from your pilot while soaking up incredible aerial views of smoking Kilauea Volcano and the magnificent mountains and sea cliffs of the Kohala Coast. Touch down on a lush and remote part of the island that most visitors never get to see, and enjoy your own private slice of paradise before taking to the skies again.
Experience Hawai'i Big Island Helicopter Flight from Kona
Look down on the varied landscape of the Big Island from the air on a helicopter tour from Kona. This flight is longer than typical heli tours and provides the opportunity to be wowed by Hawaii’s amazing natural features, from waterfalls to volcanoes to rainforests. Fly along the coast and over Waimanu and Waipio valleys, and spot island industry like macadamia nut orchards. Upgrade to guarantee a window seat.
Doors-Off Hawaii Helicopter Tour of Kohala Valleys and Waterfalls from Waimea
Ride deep into the heart of Kohala on this open-door Hawaii helicopter tour of the Big Island. There is hardly a better way to view the lush beauty of Kohala’s valleys and waterfalls than a doors-off helicopter flight, which brings you up close to sheer cliffs along the coast. Live commentary is provided via a two-way headset, ensuring you don’t miss a thing.
Circle Island Experience from Kona
The best way to take in the diverse landscapes of the Big Island of Hawaii is from the air. On this helicopter tour from Kona you'll circle the island and soar over black sand beaches, lush rainforest, live volcanoes, mighty waterfalls, and the Waipio and Waimanu valleys. Select preferred seating for a guaranteed window seat.
Kona Coast Private Helicopter Tour
Experience the sun-soaked Kona Coast from a different perspective on this thrilling helicopter tour. Soar over Kona Town, Kua Bay, and the Captain Cook monuments; admire aerial views of the beaches and bays, and perhaps even spot migrating humpback whales along the coast. With up to 30 minutes in the air, this tour lets you cover far more sights than you could on the ground.
Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
The Big Island Experience: Private Helicopter Tour
This comprehensive helicopter tour of the Big Island treats you like a VIP. Take your Hawaii adventure to the skies, departing from Kona International Airport. Your pilot narrates the terrain below, including valleys, waterfalls, coastline, and—of course—an active volcano. You’ll head straight to Kilauea via the saddle running between Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, Hawaii’s tallest mountains.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Air Tours in Big Island of Hawaii?
The best Air Tours in Big Island of Hawaii according to Viator travelers are:
What Air Tours in Big Island of Hawaii are 1 hour or less?
Air Tours in Big Island of Hawaii that are 1 hour or less are:
What Air Tours in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Air Tours in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Liliuokalani Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Royal Kona Coffee Center Tours & Tickets
- Waimea Tours & Tickets
- Chain of Craters Road Tours & Tickets
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Hualalai Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & Tickets
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Kolekole Falls Tours & Tickets
- Onomea Bay Tours & Tickets
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Hilo Farmers Market Tours & Tickets
- Kailua Pier Tours & Tickets
- Kapoho Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Iki Crater Tours & Tickets
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku River State Park Tours & Tickets
- Coconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & Tickets
- Captain Cook Monument Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets