Top Big Island of Hawaii Catamaran Cruises
Private and Luxury
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Luxury Car Tours
Time of Day
13 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Historical Dinner Cruise to Kealakekua Bay
Journey back in time — when ancient, powerful Kings ruled the rugged, fertile land of the Hawaiian Islands — on this 3-hour dinner cruise to Kealakekua Bay. Travel 12 miles down the Kona Coast to the Captain Cook monument. Learn the many secrets of the Big Island as a local historian points out more than 50 points of interest along the way.
Afternoon Sail & Snorkel to the Captain Cook Monument
Sail up the scenic Kona coastline, getting views of ancient lava flows and verdant cliffs, and stopping at the Captain Cook Monument, on this afternoon sail in Kealakekua Bay. Slip into the water using the provided snorkeling gear to see vibrant schools of fish, living coral, and even pods of spinner dolphins. Learn about the area's underwater flora, fauna, and ecosystem through guided commentary.
Deluxe Snorkel & Dolphin Watch Aboard a Luxury Catamaran from Kailua-Kona
Discover Kona’s underwater paradise on this snorkeling cruise and dolphin watch. Cruise through the protected marine sanctuaries of Red Hill, home to more than 600 species of enchanting ocean wildlife. After a safety briefing and some basic instruction from the lifeguard-trained crew, jump in the water for a snorkel. While you're enjoying the crystal clear snorkeling the crew will be grilling a delicious BBQ burger lunch. Then relax with a cocktail from the premium cash bar and enjoy the timeless beauty of the Kona coastline on the return trip. Bring a towel. Everything else is included.
Afternoon Kealakekua Snorkel Tour
Take a Kealakekua Bay snorkeling cruise, and depart from the waters of Keauhou Bay to scour the Kona coastline for dolphins, turtles or, even, whales in the winter months. Upon arrival in Kealakekua Bay, peer overboard at the crystal clear waters that teem with colorful reef fish. After receiving expert instruction and snorkeling equipment onboard, you'll jump in the water to experience some of the best snorkeling on the Big Island.
Deluxe Sail & Snorkel to the Captain Cook Monument
Ensure you find some of the best snorkeling sites in Hawaii on this sail and snorkel adventure leaving from Keauhou Bay Pier. Set sail along the Kona coastline toward the Captain Cook Monument, where your adventure begins. Jump into the clear water to explore the vibrant reef of the marine sanctuary of Kealakekua Bay, which is home to schools of colorful fish and pods of spinner dolphins. Your tour includes breakfast, lunch, and equipment such as snorkeling gear and boogie boards.
Pau Hana Sunset Cocktail Cruise
The white-sand beaches and volcanic landscapes of the Kohala Coast are even more atmospheric at sunset. With this tour, set sail at dusk and admire the views onboard a comfortable catamaran. As you cruise along the coast, sip a selection of wines, beers, and soft drinks, and tuck into a variety of tasty snacks.
Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from Kona
Swim near a manta ray natural habitat on this 1.5-hour night snorkeling tour from Kona. Led by an expert guide, journey five minutes off the Big Island’s west coast where the mantas come to feast on plankton. Dive in the water, and swim in an area known for manta ray sightings. The area is lit by your vessels diving lights, so you can get a clear view even in dark waters. Afterward, dry off, and enjoy warm soup, bread rolls, and hot drinks as you recount your underwater adventures.
Pau Hana Sunset Cruise with the Whales
Combine a sunset cruise with whale watching while on the Big Island. Cruise on a spacious sailing or power catamaran off the Kohala Coast, and relax with drinks and snacks on a bench or a netted trampoline. Look for both humpback whales and the green flash as the sun sets below the horizon. Listen to whale songs with the underwater hydrophone and learn more about whales from the onboard naturalist.
Kona Shore Excursion: Hawaiian Sea Turtles , Historic Kona & Coffee
Spend a full day exploring Kona. See green sea turtles, learn how Kona coffee is made, and visit archeological sites. Make the most of your time with a varied tour encapsulating Hawaii’s history, natural beauty, wildlife and culinary culture. Stop at white sand beaches, sample locally crafted world-famous coffee and then choose from a variety activities depending your tastes. You have the choice to snorkel, go souvenir shopping, or relax at the local brewery before returning the port.
Hawaii Small-Group Volcano Experience with Lunch and Restaurant Dinner
See two of the largest volcanoes in the world and stop at one of the most active on this full-day, small-group excursion. First, drive between the Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa volcanoes, stopping for lunch at Mauna Kea State Park. Then watch for current activity at Kilauea Volcano, the most active of the five volcanoes in Hawaii. Head to Kilauea National Park to see the beautiful landscapes and enjoy dinner at Kilauea Lodge. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Hawaii Volcano Adventure Tour from Hilo
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is famous for its ever-flowing lava and the planet’s most massive active volcano. This tour journeys to top natural landmarks in and around the park. Visit Rainbow Falls, Richardson black sand beach, Historic Banyan Drive, Liliuokalani Gardens, Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory, Akatsuka Orchid Nursery, and the active volcano of Kilauea. You also get the opportunity to walk through a lava tube.
Kona Coast Snorkel Tour
Make your boat ride a luxurious experience on this snorkeling tour to the South Kona coast. Theater-style seating, arm and headrests, and both a delicious plant-based breakfast and lunch ensure a comfortable cruise. High-quality snorkel gear for sighting tropical aquatic life while snorkeling off the remote South Kona coast is provided
8am CAPTAIN COOK SNORKELING CRUISES - SNORKEL & DOLPHIN TOUR
Sail along the rugged Kona coast and enjoy a dip in the refreshing waters during this morning cruise. Board your vessel and take in the beautiful coastal scenery as you venture out to the reef system. Then, don your snorkel gear and explore under the sea in search of colorful coral reefs and tropical fish.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii?
The best Catamaran Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii according to Viator travelers are:
What Catamaran Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Catamaran Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Hulihee Palace Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Falls Tours & Tickets
- Captain Cook Monument Tours & Tickets
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Iki Crater Tours & Tickets
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & Tickets
- Kolekole Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill Tours & Tickets
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & Tickets
- Crater Rim Drive Tours & Tickets
- Kapoho Tours & Tickets
- St. Benedict's Painted Church Tours & Tickets
- Coconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & Tickets
- Original King Kamehameha Statue Tours & Tickets
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Naha Stone Tours & Tickets
- Hilo Farmers Market Tours & Tickets
- Akaka Falls Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets