Top Big Island of Hawaii Dinner and Show Tickets
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
12 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
Wildlife, Sea Cave & Reef Snorkel Captain Cook / Kealakekua Bay!
Explore the waters off the Big Island on this exciting combo tour. Get your adrenaline pumping as you cruise out and along the coastline on a speedboat. Look for caves, cliffs, whales, dolphins and other marine life along the way. Afterwards, jump into the clear waters and explore the underwater world as you snorkel around. Snacks, drinks and snorkel equipment are all included.
Entry Ticket to Hoʻomau-A Mai Grille Luau Show
Experience a night of traditional Hawaiian entertainment at the Hoʻomau-A Mai Grille Luau Show. Take your seat beneath the stars, tuck into a scrumptious dinner from the award-winning Mai Grille restaurant, and enjoy the traditional performances, including dance, music, drumming, and fire dancing.
Dolphin Watch & Snorkel Captain Cook Monument Big Island Kailua-Kona Hawaii
View dolphins in their natural environment with guides who respect these intelligent creatures’ boundaries. After feeding in deeper waters at night, spinner dolphins come close to the Kona shore where they often interact with boats, playing in their wake. The utmost respect and care are given to our aquatic friends to assure that we do not disrupt their rest, nursing and breeding behaviors. Depending on where and when we locate the dolphins there may also be time for a quick snorkel at one of the many beautiful reef areas along the Kona coast line, quite possibly Kealakekua Bay.
Morning Kealakekua Snorkel Tour
Casually cruise the Kona coastline and snorkel with tropical marine life, as you splash in the waters of Kealakekua Bay on this deluxe Kona snorkeling cruise. Snorkeling equipment is provided on board, and professional instruction makes this Big Island snorkeling cruise a fun-filled family adventure. On the cruise between shore and the snorkeling site, keep your eyes peeled for spinner dolphins, turtles or even manta rays, and enjoy views of volcanic formations along the Kona coast.
Small-Group Surf Lesson on the Big Island
You’ll never forget the thrill of standing up and riding your very first wave, and the entire experience is made even better when shared with family or friends. With the small-group surf lesson on the Big Island of Hawaii, allow an expert, local instructor to teach you the basics of surfing, from the proper method of paddling out to how to stand up on the wave. Here in the waters of Kahalu’u Bay, your instructor will be there right by your side with tips and helpful suggestions — and may even assist with a little push to get you up and riding.
Deluxe Sail & Snorkel to the Captain Cook Monument
This half-day boat cruise takes you to the two best snorkeling sites in Kealakekua Bay: The reef beneath Captain Cook's monument and the underwater lava formations of Red Hill. In addition to breakfast and lunch, your guides provide all necessary equipment, basic snorkeling tips, and identification charts to help you spot fish and dolphins in their natural habitat. Don’t forget your camera—the route showcases sweeping views of the Kona coastline.
Group Surf Lesson in Kona Hawaii
Learn to surf in one of the world's most celebrated surfing destinations with this small-group lesson. Your instructor will meet you and your group in Kahaluu Bay, where you’ll learn about everything from safety to etiquette. And before the lesson is over, you’ll get the chance to take to the waves yourself.
Keauhou Manta Ray Night Snorkel in Kailua-Kona, HI
Have the opportunity to admire wild manta rays in their natural habitat on this evening cruise. Set sail after dark, when the manta rays come out to feed on plankton, and use a custom-made lightboard that attracts the rays. Float through the warm waters for up to 40 minutes, use your snorkel to watch as the rays swim and feed, and learn more about the majestic creatures from your guide.
Half Day Morning Charter
It’s time to level up your Hawaii adventures: climb aboard the Kona Cowboy, and you’re in for a private big-game fishing adventure at sea. Cruising away from Kailua-Kona in a 40’ sport-fishing boat, Capt. Shawn will show you the ropes, get you trolling when you’re ready, and help you reel in that lifetime catch. Set your sights on blue marlin, mahi-mahi, tuna, and more—and don’t forget to enjoy the ride.
Island Breeze Luau on the Big Island
If you find yourself scouring Big Island reviews for the best luau in Kona, be sure to check out the Island Breeze luau, located right downtown. This immensely popular Big Island luau features shows from around Polynesia, with performances ranging from Fijian war dances to traditional Hawaiian hula. The night is capped off by the heart-pounding action of the Samoan fire and knife show, and you can feast on a filling Hawaiian buffet that’s paired with an open bar.
Hale Hoaloha Luau at the Mauna Lani
The luau is held at the beautiful Mauna Lani, Auberge Resort at Kalāhuipuaʻa, which is a historical area where ancient Hawaiians mastered the art of aquaculture and where King Kamehameha came to recuperate and work in the fishponds. Guests are welcomed with a traditional Oli (chant) in preparation for preliminary activities with the cast. After the activities, watch as the pig is taken out of the traditional imu pit before it is prepared for dinner. The luau dinner is served family style where food is served on large platters meant for sharing, rather than as individual plates. The program is capped off by a performance of traditional and modern Hula dances, along with the spectacular Samoan Siva Afi (fire knife dance).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner and Show Tickets in Big Island of Hawaii?
The best Dinner and Show Tickets in Big Island of Hawaii according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner and Show Tickets in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dinner and Show Tickets in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Dance Shows
- Dinner and Show Tickets
- Family-friendly Shows
- Theater Shows
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Captain Cook Monument Tours & Tickets
- Kolekole Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Kaumana Caves State Park Tours & Tickets
- Anaeho'omalu Bay Tours & Tickets
- Honopua Farm Tours & Tickets
- Coconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & Tickets
- Chain of Craters Road Tours & Tickets
- Honokohau Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Kahua Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Hiilawe Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kailua Pier Tours & Tickets
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & Tickets
- Keauhou Bay Tours & Tickets
- Akaka Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kula Kai Caverns Tours & Tickets
- Puako Bay Tours & Tickets
- Isaac Hale Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Hualalai Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets