Museums of the Far East Tours and Tickets
Escape the bustle of the Belgian capital in this English-style royal park, just north of central Brussels. Sprawled between the Brussels Expo and Notre Dame de Laeken, the 459-acre (186-hectare complex boasts expansive lawns, world-famous greenhouses, and some surprising architecture, making it a top draw for families, nature lovers, and sightseers in the city.
Avenue Van Praetlaan 44, Brussels, Belgium
Looks like we don't have any Museums of the Far East tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Museums of the Far East hours of operation?
Museums of the Far East hours of operation: Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm, closed on Mondays and public holidays.. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- ADAM Brussels Design Museum
- Train World
- Autrique House (Maison Autrique)
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)
- Brussels Beer Project
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Cinquantenaire District
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Grand-Place (Grote Markt)
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels