Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani) Tours and Tickets
Discover the Art Nouveau heart of Brussels at the Ciamberlani House, and see architect and designer Paul Hankar’s work in place as an intricately detailed inner-city mansion. A collaborative work with Italian symbolist painter Albert Ciamberlani, his bold frescoes were restored by the only artisanal sgraffito artist remaining in Brussels.
By appointment only
Rue Defacqz 48, Brussels, Belgium
Looks like we don't have any Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani) tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani) hours of operation?
Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani) hours of operation: By appointment only. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Hotel Tassel
- Hotel Solvay
- Horta Museum
- Avenue Louise
- Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice)
- Halle Gate (Porte de Hal)
- Grand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon)
- Sablon District
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Brussels Royal Palace (Palais Royal de Bruxelles)
- Magritte Museum (Musée Magritte)
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)
- BELvue Museum
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)