Top Brussels Mountain Bike Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Beer & Brewery Tours
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
When are you traveling?
Private Sightseeing Tours
Time of Day
13 results | All Brussels Tours
Small-Group Highlights of Brussels Bike Tour
Experience the best of Brussels by bike on this half-day cycling tour. Learn about the city's background and culture from a guide as you pedal your way through the most charming and historic neighborhoods with a small group of no more than 14 people. See a dozen different landmarks including the Grand Place, Manneken Pis, the European Parliament, and Mont des Arts, stopping for delectable Belgian fries and a refreshing beer along the way.
Bright Brussels Highlights BikeTour ENGLISH
Visit many of the best-known landmarks and attractions in Brussels in just 3.5 hours on this bicycle tour, led by a professional guide. You'll see highlights such as the lively Grand Place, the cheeky Manneken Pis, and the European Parliament, with time left over to explore less-visited neighborhoods and stop to sample the city's famous fries.
Guided bike tour: Brussels highlights and hidden gems
See a mix of famous and lesser-known sites in just a few hours on this guided bike ride in Brussels. Pedal past interesting neighborhoods and landmarks—such as The Marolles, Saint-Gilles, and the Justice Palace—with a guide to take care of the navigating so you don’t get lost. To rest tired legs, the trip also includes a break at a bar or terrace to relax and enjoy the views.
Marc's Belgian Beer Tour in Brussels
Pleasure your palate with the rich taste of Belgian beers on a beer-tasting tour of Brussels. Accompanied by an expert guide, discover why Belgium is famed for its effervescent ales and gain insight into ancient brewing traditions; visit a variety of popular bars and cafes and sample rich meats and creamy cheese alongside different types of beer. Enjoy an intimate atmosphere on this small-group tour, where numbers are limited to ensure a better experience.
Bruges and Ghent - Belgium's Fairytale Cities - from Brussels
Immerse yourself in the medieval majesty and rich historical heritage of Ghent and Bruges on a full-day trip from Brussels. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, marvel at the UNESCO-listed city of Ghent as you visit legendary landmarks like the Castle of the Counts, St. Bavo’s Cathedral, and the picturesque old port. Then, travel through the verdant Belgian countryside to Bruges in order to witness the architectural beauty and winding waterways of the iconic city. Stroll quaint cobbled streets on the way to Market Square and absorb the sacred ambiance of the Basilica of the Holy Blood during your comprehensive tour of the city.
Brussels Private Custom Tour with a Local Guide, Kickstart your Trip
Experience Brussels like a local on this half-day walking tour. Customize an itinerary to suit your interests and let a Belgian host show you the neighborhoods, markets, restaurants, bars, galleries, and landmarks that will ensure a memorable trip to Belgium’s capital city. Taste delicious Belgian beer and chocolate and discover hidden spots you won’t find in guide books.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Antwerp Sightseeing Tour from Brussels
Immerse yourself in the historical charm of Antwerp on an enriching 5.5-hour tour of the stunning city from Brussels. Accompanied by an expert guide, absorb the medieval majesty of Market Square; gaze at the beguiling beauty of Baroque facades created by treasured artist, Rubens; and marvel at the outstanding architecture of Antwerp railway station. See the Diamond Pavilion and the excellent exhibits of the Museum Aan de Stroom at the end of your enriching excursion.
Belgian Beer Tasting in Brussels
Pleasure your palate with world-renowned Belgian beers on a beer tasting tour of Brussels. Accompanied by your guide, educate your taste buds to recognize fine Belgian beer and gain insight into what distinguishes the amber liquid from other beers around the world. Absorb the ambience of convivial bars and taverns as you explore the thriving beer scene of the city on this enriching tour.
Amsterdam Day Trip from Brussels With Cheese, Clogs and Windmills
Witness the winding waterways and beautiful architecture of Holland’s picturesque capital on a full-day trip to Amsterdam from Brussels. Cross the Dutch border after a short and scenic journey in a comfortable coach, and get a close-up view of typical Dutch windmills at the village of Kinderdijk. Once in Amsterdam, immerse yourself in the quaint canals, cobbled streets and ambient squares of the city. Customize your itinerary according to your interests and enjoy leisurely independent exploration of the city on arrival. You also have the option to experience 75-minute canal cruise (optional and not included in price) in order to see the city from an alternative perspective.
Brussels Chocolate Beer Waffle and Belgian Whiskey All-in-One (Small Group) Tour
Experience Brussels through your taste buds with this tour of the city’s culinary offerings. You'll sample famous Belgian chocolates, delicious speculoos cookies, and all sorts of Belgian beers, from lambics to Trappist ales (Including the exclusive Holy Grail of beers - Westvleteren XII). You'll then get to try Belgian whiskey (yes, it exists). At the end of your trip, you'll enjoy a Belgian waffle topped with chocolate and fruit.
Private Brussels Tour with a Local, Highlights & Hidden Gems, Custom
If you want the ultimate insider’s experience during your Brussels vacation, meet up with a local host. A tour operator matches you with a native Brusselèèr based on your interests. You and your vetted guide will set off on a 100% customized itinerary to some of the city’s best and lesser-known points of interests. Feel free to alter the day’s schedule at any time to meet your needs.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Brussels Discovery Tour: Belgian food, chocolate, waffles, beer, sightseeing
Discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Belgium on a culinary tour of Brussels. Accompanied by a gastronomic guide, visit the glamorous Royal Galleries (Galeries Royales St-Hubert) and the gorgeous Grand Place while stopping intermittently at charming cafes, ambient taverns, and refined restaurants for a taste of Belgium’s culinary culture. Savor the rich flavor of local delicacies like steamed mussels, crunchy frites, and sublime chocolate and gain fascinating insight into the culinary and cultural traditions of the country from your expert guide.
Bus day trip to Ghent from Brussels
Explore the beautiful city of Ghent, known for its fabulous 13th-century architecture and gorgeous altarpiece by Jan Van Eyck, with this full-day trip from Brussels. Your guide will take you to top sights, from the Castle of Gerald the Devil to the Gothic and Renaissance city hall, with time left over to eat, drink, and shop before returning to Brussels.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Brussels?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Brussels according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Brussels are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brussels experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Brussels are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brussels may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Train World Tours & Tickets
- Art & History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Avenue Louise Tours & Tickets
- Horta Museum Tours & Tickets
- Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle) Tours & Tickets
- Belgian Comic Strip Center Tours & Tickets
- Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice) Tours & Tickets
- MOOF Museum Tours & Tickets
- Stella Artois Brewery Tours & Tickets
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur) Tours & Tickets
- Choco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate Museum Tours & Tickets
- ADAM Brussels Design Museum Tours & Tickets
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert) Tours & Tickets
- Maasmechelen Village Tours & Tickets
- Autrique House (Maison Autrique) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences Tours & Tickets
- Atomium Tours & Tickets
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium Tours & Tickets
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets