Top Brussels Hop on Hop Off Buses
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cable Car Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Cruises & Sailing
When are you traveling?
Ports of Call Tours
Cable Car Tours
Time of Day
11 results | All Brussels Tours
Brussels Tootbus Discovery Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
Discover all that Brussels has to offer in a day or two aboard one of our 100% electric double-decker buses! Your ticket is valid on the blue and red routes. Ride up to any stop and enjoy the incredible views of the capital from 4 meters high to get your bearings and target all the attractions you want to see up close. Hop off at the stop of your choice and explore the city at your own pace or using our free Tootbus app for an audio-guided walking tour. You will be able to discover the most remarkable sites thanks to our audio guides available in several languages on the bus and on the mobile application with commentary for children. The Blue Tour takes you through Brussels' must-see attractions, including Saints Michael and Gudula Cathedral, the Belgian Comic Strip Centre, the Botanical Garden, Charles Rogier Square, Koekelberg Basilica, Laeken Church of Our Lady of Laeken, Laeken Royal Castle and Royal Greenhouses, the Atomium, and many more!).
The Most Complete Tour Of Brussels
Discover the wonders that the city of Brussels hides. Our adventure in the dazzling Grand Place or Grote Markt that will dazzle us with its wide variety of architectural styles. There we will find ourselves in front of the imposing City Hall of the city, and then we will move towards the famous "meón boy" or Manneken Pis: The great star of the city. Then we continue to the Sablón neighborhood, to see the Church of Notre Dame and a former meeting place for the aristocracy during the 19th century. From there we will go to the royal court district, located in the upper part of the city. Places to visit: • Great Place of Brussels. • Street art (Tin Tin). • Monument to Everard Serclaes. • Child pissing (Manneken Pis). • Medieval Wall. • Sablon Square. • Church of Notre Dame du Sablon •Courthouse. •Royal Square. • Palace of the Kings. • Museum of Music and Instruments. • Mount of the Arts.
Bruges and Ghent - Belgium's Fairytale Cities - from Brussels
Immerse yourself in the medieval majesty and rich historical heritage of Ghent and Bruges on a full-day trip from Brussels. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, marvel at the UNESCO-listed city of Ghent as you visit legendary landmarks like the Castle of the Counts, St. Bavo’s Cathedral, and the picturesque old port. Then, travel through the verdant Belgian countryside to Bruges in order to witness the architectural beauty and winding waterways of the iconic city. Stroll quaint cobbled streets on the way to Market Square and absorb the sacred ambiance of the Basilica of the Holy Blood during your comprehensive tour of the city.
Tootbus Brussels electrical Hop-on Hop-off
Hop on the Tourist Bus in Brussels and discover the main points of interest of the capital of Europe, in the most comfortable and efficient way, the Brussels Tourist Bus has two lines and more than 20 stops throughout the city.
Full Day Antwerp & Mechelen
The combination of these two cities shows the true spirith of the Flamish people. Very commited to work and creative. Both cities have a lot to offer in terms of painting, architecture, diamonds and history. The park of Antwerp, is probably the only park in the world, where both Muslims and Jew are playing together: a gift of tolerance and mutual respect.
Brussels Highlights Walking and Bus Tour
Discover the legendary landmarks and impressive monuments of Brussels on a bus and walking tour of the beautiful Belgian capital. Set out to explore the sights with a knowledgeable guide; marvel at the medieval majesty of the Market Square; gaze at the remarkable façade of the City Hall; and uncover the secret recipes behind delectable Belgian chocolate during a tasting session included on the afternoon tour. Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from selected Brussels hotels.
Legends of Brussels - Historical Walking Tour of Brussels
Explore Brussels with a guide for an overview of the city’s history and culture. In addition to navigating the winding streets for you, your guide provides facts and anecdotes rarely heard by visitors, as well as inside tips to use during the rest of your trip. This walking tour is recommended for both first-time and returning visitors who want a deeper understanding of the city.
Bruges and Ghent Day Trip from Brussels
UNESCO–listed Bruges and Ghent make ideal day trips from Brussels, but organizing transportation independently can be time-consuming. On this tour, begin with pickup in central Brussels and visit both cities in one day with ease. During guided walking tours, discover top attractions including Minnewater, Saint Bavo Cathedral, and Walplein Square, and gain insight into the history and heritage of two of Belgium’s most beautiful and ancient cities.
1.5 Hour Chocolate Making Class and Chocolate Workshop in Brussels
Belgium is known for its world-class chocolate, and this hands-on experience allows you to both taste it and learn how to make it. Avoid the tourist traps, and visit an authentic chocolate factory in Brussels for a chocolate-making tutorial with an expert. During the workshop, find out fun facts about the history of Belgian chocolate, watch demonstrations, and make a selection of chocolates which you can take home with you.
Bruges Day Trip from Brussels
Make the most of your time in Belgium during this full-day excursion to Bruges from Brussels. Don’t worry about time-consuming public transit; instead, benefit from round-trip transfers, as well as the insight of a local guide who can share context you might not have discovered alone, before exploring independently at your own pace.
Brussels Small-Group Chocolate Appreciation Tour
Taste and nibble your way through the world's chocolate capital on this small-group tasting tour in Brussels. Visit five of the city's most renowned and elegant confectioneries to sample gourmet Belgian pralines (truffles) and learn fun facts about the history of chocolate making from a guide. Take a taste of Brussels back home with a 10% discount on shop purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Brussels?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Brussels according to Viator travelers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Brussels are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brussels experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Brussels are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brussels may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- BELvue Museum Tours & Tickets
- Musical Instruments Museum Tours & Tickets
- European Parliament Tours & Tickets
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels) Tours & Tickets
- Sablon District Tours & Tickets
- Art & History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Maasmechelen Village Tours & Tickets
- Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion) Tours & Tickets
- MOOF Museum Tours & Tickets
- Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert) Tours & Tickets
- Autrique House (Maison Autrique) Tours & Tickets
- Grand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon) Tours & Tickets
- Mini-Europe Tours & Tickets
- Brussels Beer Project Tours & Tickets
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium Tours & Tickets
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville) Tours & Tickets
- Hotel Tassel Tours & Tickets
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets