Top Dallas Attractions & Museums
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Skyscrapers & Towers
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Private Sightseeing Tours
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
10 results | All Dallas Tours
Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket
Get a bird's eye view of Dallas during your visit to the Reunion Tower's geO-Deck, where you'll get 360-degree views of the epic urban landscape. Venture out onto the indoor/outdoor observation deck, check out sites from high-definition telescopes and see the best of this Texas city day or night!
Discover the vibrant city of Dallas and gain free entry to a range of top attractions with a Dallas CityPASS. Every Mobile ticket includes free entry to the intriguing Perot Museum of Nature and Science and the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck, and is valid for 9 days, allowing you to explore the city at your convenience. Plus choose admission to 2 of the following attractions: Dallas Zoo, George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum or Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum Your mobile ticket includes: - Perot Museum of Nature and Science - Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions: - Dallas Zoo - George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum - Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
Private Best of Dallas Sightseeing Bus Tour
Get the most out of a few hours in Dallas with this sightseeing bus tour departing round-trip from JFK Memorial Plaza. You’ll hop aboard a bus with a dozen other travelers and see nearly 20 different landmarks of the city. Pass by the Dallas Museum of Art and visit the Dallas Farmers Market. Your tour also includes a CityPass ticket which grants you admission to the Reunion Tower, Perot Museum, and two other attractions.
JFK Assassination and Museum Tour with Lee Harvey Oswald Rooming House
Somewhere at the intersection of presidential history and American mythology, the JFK assassination continues to fascinate Dallas visitors. See the site where the infamous shooting occurred on this special historical tour to Grassy Knoll and the Kennedy Memorial; separate the facts from the theories with the help of your guide, who will walk you through that day and its aftermath. This tour includes a guide, entrance fees, and round trip transportation.
One-Hour John F Kennedy Assassination Walking Tour
Follow in the footsteps of President John F. Kennedy and learn all about the events that led to his assassination—one of the most notorious events in Dallas history. Discover historical sites such as the Old Red Museum and John Neely Bryan Cabin; visit the moving JFK Memorial; and hear stories about the President, Jackie Kennedy, and Lee Harvey Oswald. End the tour at the Sixth Floor Museum, where you can head inside for a self-guided visit (optional).
JFK Assassination Tour with Lee Harvey Oswald Rooming House
Immerse yourself in American history on a JFK–themed tour of Dallas, with stops at Dealey Plaza, President Kennedy’s memorial, and the location of Lee Harvey Oswald’s arrest. Your guide, who navigates for you, provides a history of JFK’s assassination and outlines the multitude of conspiracy theories that followed. The small–group tour capped at 13 or fewer offers an intimate experience that visitors to Dallas often miss.
Small-Group Dallas and Fort Worth City Sightseeing Tour
Expect only the best of times on this tour of two Texas cities. Get acquainted with Dallas and Forth Worth on a tour that takes you to both cities' main attractions, such as the JFK Memorial and the Cowtown Museum. This tour includes all transportation in an area that's difficult to navigate without a car,.
Sightseeing Tour of Dallas
See the sights of Dallas on this small-group tour. Traveling with a guide who provides insider knowledge as you go, you'll check out attractions such as Pioneer Plaza, Dallas City Hall (designed by I.M. Pei), the Dallas Arts District, and Dealey Plaza, where JKF was shot. Plus, choose a morning or afternoon departure time to easily fit this tour into your schedule.
Private JFK Bus Tour with Oswald Rooming House
Go deep into one of the darkest days in Dallas during this narrated bus tour focused on the assassination of JFK. This small-group tour is hosted on an air-conditioned bus and narrated throughout the journey by a professional guide. Follow the trail of events leading up to the assassination, including a visit to Lee Harvey Oswald’s Rooming House, and visit the 6th Floor Museum in Dealey Plaza.
Small-Group Dallas City Highlights Tour by Minivan
Get an overview of Dallas during this whirlwind small-group tour of the city's highlights. Hear live commentary from your guide as you ride in a comfortable minivan past landmarks such as the Old Red Museum, Pioneer Plaza, and Dallas City Hall. Learn more about the life and death of President John F. Kennedy as you see Dealey Plaza and the JFK Memorial. With a choice of morning or afternoon departure, and a short running time, this tour is easy to fit into your schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Dallas?
The best Attractions & Museums in Dallas according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in Dallas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Dallas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Attractions & Museums in Dallas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Dallas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Fair Park Tours & Tickets
- AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium) Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Dallas Tours & Tickets
- Dallas Arts District Tours & Tickets
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park Tours & Tickets
- Neiman Marcus Tours & Tickets
- Dealey Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Reunion Tower Tours & Tickets
- Medieval Times Dallas Tours & Tickets
- Nasher Sculpture Center Tours & Tickets
- Six Flags Over Texas Tours & Tickets
- NorthPark Center Tours & Tickets
- Dallas World Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Pioneer Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets