Top Activities on the Ground in Dijon
Fun & Games
Mountain Bike Tours
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
7 results | All Dijon Tours
Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune Vineyards and Beaune Historical District
Explore one of France’s most famous wine regions with a full-day small-group tour of Burgundy’s wineries from Dijon. Enjoy a scenic drive through the vineyards, stopping at traditional wine cellars to sample a variety of fine wines and learn about France’s prestigious Premier and Grand Cru classifications. Discover the wine capital of Beaune, with free time to enjoy lunch (own expense), tour the Moutarderie Fallot mustard house (own expense) or explore the charming old town.
Discovery of Dijon by Bike + Tasting
Discover or rediscover the maze of the city of Dijon in a different way accompanied by a local guide from "La Vélo Vie". This half-day by bike will allow us to soak up the atmosphere of the region and to explore more of the city than in a day on foot. You will discover the places of relaxation preferred by the inhabitants of Dijon. A multi-faceted city, we also suggest that you cross the remarkable parks and squares of the city center. We will also make a “nature” detour via Lac Kir and its small beach. The little extras: discovering Dijon also means tasting its local specialties that we love so much... We will taste some of these little wonders during a gourmet break!
Guided week Bike Tour in France, Burgundy wine region
Spend a week cycling through Burgundy, one of France’s most famous wine regions. Pedaling a maximum of 50 kilometers per day, stay in historic chȃteaux, wind your way through vineyards and learn about how the wine is produced. Slap-up meals using regional produce and tastings of crus that you’ll recognise from your wine rack are included.
Discover Dijon while playing! Escape game - The alchemist
Want to spend a fun and nice time with family or friends? Going out and discovering a city while playing? Play an Urban Escape Game with Coddy: take a walk and let the mobile application guide you to the various points of interest where you will have to solve puzzles and / or complete missions! In a team of up to 6 people, you will only need your smartphone to embark on the adventure. Explore differently: play an urban Escape Game!
Discover Dijon while escaping the zombies! Escape game
Want to spend a fun and nice time with family or friends? Going out and discovering a city while playing? Play an Urban Escape Game: walk around and let yourself be guided by the mobile application which will lead you to the different points of interest where you will have to solve puzzles and / or carry out missions! In a team of up to 6 people, you will only need your smartphone to embark on the adventure. Explore differently: play an urban Escape Game!
Small-Group Burgundy Tour with Wine Tastings from Dijon
If you’re a vinophile, no visit to France is complete without sampling some of its most famous export—wine. Discover the delights of Burgundy, one of the country’s premier wine-making regions, on a day trip to vineyards and wineries from Dijon. Letting someone else drive means you won’t have to worry about being over the limit after you’ve indulged.
Small group Burgundy tour of Beaune with Wine Tasting from Dijon
Enjoy a wine-fuelled introduction to historic Beaune, Burgundy’s picturesque wine capital on this 5-hour afternoon tour. Discover the rich winemaking heritage of the Côte d'Or as you sample up to seven fine red and white wines, including prestigious Premier or Grand Cru varieties and the region’s famous Pinot Noirs. Then, make the most of your free time to visit the Hospices de Beaune (extra cost), taste mustards at la Moutarderie Fallot (extra cost), or stroll around the shops and cafés of the Old Town.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Ground in Dijon?
The best On the Ground in Dijon according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Ground in Dijon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Dijon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Côte de Nuits, Côte de Beaune Vineyards and Beaune Historical District
- Guided week Bike Tour in France, Burgundy wine region
- Discover Dijon while playing! Escape game - The alchemist
- Small-Group Burgundy Tour with Wine Tastings from Dijon
- Small group Burgundy tour of Beaune with Wine Tasting from Dijon
What On the Ground in Dijon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Dijon may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets