Top Geneva Mountain Bike Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cable Car Tours
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife Tours
When are you traveling?
Private Sightseeing Tours
Time of Day
17 results | All Geneva Tours
Geneva By E Bike United Nations Old Town Lake and Fountain
Hop on an e-bike and save your energy for sightseeing in Geneva. Helping you cycle around the city with ease, the electric bike is the perfect mode of transport for quick access to Geneva’s landmarks including the Jet d’Eau, United Nations building, Cathedrale de St-Pierre, and more. Cycle in a group of no more than six people for easy interaction with your guide, and learn about the city as you pedal.
Panoramic sunset over Geneva and Lake Geneva
Soak up the many sights of Geneva on this small-group biking and hiking tour. Pedal between must-see landmarks including the Hans Wilsdorf Bridge, Carouge Market Square, and Arve River, then enjoy a short hike into French territory on Mont Saleve, before riding a cable car up to the mountain summit for sunset views over the landscape and dinner (own expense). After a little indulgence, enjoy hassle-free transfer back to central Geneva.
Geneva By E Bike United Nations Lake and Fountain
Travel through beautiful parks and Gardens. Enjoy Cycle Paths and visit Geneva with confort and respect for the environment.Enjoy a peaceful and fun city and try an E-Bike.
Experience Geneva like a local on this cycling tour of the Geneva Crown. Simply pick up your bikes near the central station, then set off along the famous route that whisks riders up to the summit of Mt. Saleve. The smaller group size means less pressure, so you can power up the hills at pace or follow a more relaxed schedule, with a choice of departure and return times to suit you.
Geneva The Highlights Tour on a bike - 3h
This tour is an complet introduction to the city of Geneva, if you are passing through for half a day, come with us on a a bike and visit the city's most iconic places as well as its history.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Geneva City Tour
Get acquainted with the spectacular sights of Geneva on this introductory sightseeing tour. Cruise the city in an air-conditioned coach and listen to captivating commentary from your knowledgeable guide as you see top city attractions. Marvel at the distinctive beauty of Jet d’Eau; gaze at the shimmering surface of Lake Geneva; and disembark for a leisurely walking tour around Geneva’s charming Old Town. Climb aboard the city’s quaint mini-train to discover landmarks like St Pierre Cathedral and the Palace of Nations.
Chocolate Flavours Tours Geneva: 3-hour Chocolate Tasting and Old Town Visit
There are many things for which Switzerland is famous—Alpine peaks and stylish watches to name but two—but chocolate surely trumps them all. On this tour, explore Geneva by land and water, delve into the decadent world of Swiss chocolate, and see this tasty treat in all its colorful guises. Discover artisan shops where chocolate is made the traditional way, and sample the delicious treats on offer.
Chamonix and Mont Blanc Day Trip from Geneva
Discover the allure of the European Alps on a full-day trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, from Geneva. With a guide, travel through the splendor of the countryside to Chamonix, a picturesque Alpine town. Upgrade options include ticket to ascend the Aiguille de Midi peak in a modern cable car; and a scenic railway ride to Montenvers, home to Mer de Glace.
Audioguided sightseeing cruise of Geneva
Book your Lake Geneva sightseeing cruise online, and have your ticket ready in hand to board at ease. Saving you time at the Mont-Blanc pier, this convenient option lets you focus on sightseeing without the stress. Download the audio guide to your cell phone before you depart, then relax as you cruise, learning all about Geneva from its celebrities to its sights.
Chamonix and Mont Blanc Guided Day Trip from Geneva
Spend a day in the Chamonix Valley amid the alpine splendor of Mont Blanc, one of Europe’s highest mountains. This day trip from Geneva makes it easy to visit the region with round-trip transport by coach, panoramic bus, cable car, and mountain train. You’ll explore Chamonix, soak up glacier views from Montenvers, and even have chance to visit the Aiguille du Midi Skywalk “Step into the Void,” if open. Just remember to bring your passport.
Independent day at Chamonix and MontBlanc from Geneva
Explore the mountainous majesty of Chamonix, a picturesque village nestled at the foot of the magnificent Mont Blanc, on a half- or full-day tour from Geneva. Cross the border between Switzerland and France in a vehicle and admire quaint Alpine villages as you travel. Explore the beautiful village of Chamonix independently and ascend to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi in a cable car if you opt for the full-day option. Choose to include a train ride up to the renowned Mer de Glace glacier when booking your tour.
Annecy Half-Day Tour from Geneva
Feast your eyes on the medieval monuments and colorful, half-timbered houses of Annecy on a half-day tour from Geneva. Admire the stunning Swiss countryside as you travel by air-conditioned coach to the French town considered by many to be the "Venice of the Alps." Take a guided tour of the quaint cobbled streets of Annecy and delve into the town’s rich history as you visit interesting landmarks like Palais de l’Isle and Château Annecy. Take a stroll on the shores of Lake Annecy and then spend the remaining tour time exploring the Alpine gem at your own leisure.
Geneva and Annecy Tour With Optional Lake Geneva Cruise
Immerse yourself in the architectural beauty of Geneva and Annecy on a full-day tour of the stunning cities from Geneva. Begin your day with a panoramic sightseeing tour of Geneva on a luxury coach and admire top attractions like the charming Old Town and the Flower Clock. Opt to enjoy a tranquil Lake Geneva cruise (operating only May-October) and then cross the border over the France to see the visual delights of Annecy, an Alpine town shrouded in medieval history. Enjoy entertaining and educational commentary from a knowledgeable guide throughout this tour.
Geneva By E Bike City Lake and Fountain
Fun and best way to see Geneva with a minimum of effort. Good for the environment, healthy and interesting.Freedom to stop at where you want.
Alpine Tour Across Switzerland
If you’re a strong and experienced road cyclist who enjoys climbing, this is your tour. Cyclists will ride an average 75 km a day with around 1000 meters of daily climbing. Expect to spend 6 to 7 hours in the saddle each day.
10 Days Riding Challenge Tour across Switzerland
The Challenge Tour takes you clear across Switzerland, from west to east. You'll see the most important regions of the country in 10 days of riding. The route follows the train network, so you're never far from the train in case of problems or simply if you'd like to have a shorter day.
11-Day Private Lite Tour Across Switzerland by Bike from Geneve
Cross the entire country by bicycle ! We've designed this route to be do-able for anyone in moderate physical shape. The route follows the Swiss train network, so you're never far from the train if you encounter a problem or want to shorten your day.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Geneva?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Geneva according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Geneva are taking additional safety precautions?
These Geneva experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Geneva are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Geneva may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Hiking Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes) Tours & Tickets
- Patek Philippe Museum Tours & Tickets
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer) Tours & Tickets
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions) Tours & Tickets
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse) Tours & Tickets
- St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre) Tours & Tickets
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie) Tours & Tickets
- Brunswick Monument Tours & Tickets
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum Tours & Tickets
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme) Tours & Tickets
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana) Tours & Tickets
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Carouge Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) Tours & Tickets
- Palais des Nations Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey