Top Geneva Cruises & Sailing
11 results | All Geneva Tours
Book your Lake Geneva sightseeing cruise online, and have your ticket ready in hand to board at ease. Saving you time at the Mont-Blanc pier, this convenient option lets you focus on sightseeing without the stress. Download the audio guide to your cell phone before you depart, then relax as you cruise, learning all about Geneva from its celebrities to its sights.
Enjoy an alternative sightseeing experience in Geneva, the city hailed as Switzerland’s cultural capital, on a tour by coach, tram, and boat. See the city’s most spectacular attractions from a variety of vantage points and delve into Geneva’s rich history with commentary from a professional guide. Cruise on a coach and see natural landmarks like Lake Geneva and the Geneva Water Fountain; stroll the Old Town and listen to intriguing commentary as you take a tram tour down winding backstreets.
Immerse yourself in the architectural beauty of Geneva and Annecy on a full-day tour of the stunning cities from Geneva. Begin your day with a panoramic sightseeing tour of Geneva on a luxury coach and admire top attractions like the charming Old Town and the Flower Clock. Opt to enjoy a tranquil Lake Geneva cruise (operating only May-October) and then cross the border over the France to see the visual delights of Annecy, an Alpine town shrouded in medieval history. Enjoy entertaining and educational commentary from a knowledgeable guide throughout this tour.
With family or friends, discover the harbor of Geneva aboard a 7-meter habitable sailboat. 5 people on board with our skipper. Introduction to sailing, possibility of swimming, Geneva from the lake, Anecdotes... Give yourself a moment of well-being to see Geneva differently in all simplicity and conviviality.
Discover the allure of the European Alps on a full-day trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, from Geneva. With a guide, travel through the splendor of the countryside to Chamonix, a picturesque Alpine town. Upgrade options include ticket to ascend the Aiguille de Midi peak in a modern cable car; and a scenic railway ride to Montenvers, home to Mer de Glace.
There are many things for which Switzerland is famous—Alpine peaks and stylish watches to name but two—but chocolate surely trumps them all. On this tour, explore Geneva by land and water, delve into the decadent world of Swiss chocolate, and see this tasty treat in all its colorful guises. Discover artisan shops where chocolate is made the traditional way, and sample the delicious treats on offer.
Feast your eyes on the medieval monuments and colorful, half-timbered houses of Annecy on a half-day tour from Geneva. Admire the stunning Swiss countryside as you travel by air-conditioned coach to the French town considered by many to be the "Venice of the Alps." Take a guided tour of the quaint cobbled streets of Annecy and delve into the town’s rich history as you visit interesting landmarks like Palais de l’Isle and Château Annecy. Take a stroll on the shores of Lake Annecy and then spend the remaining tour time exploring the Alpine gem at your own leisure.
Get acquainted with the spectacular sights of Geneva on this introductory sightseeing tour. Cruise the city in an air-conditioned coach and listen to captivating commentary from your knowledgeable guide as you see top city attractions. Marvel at the distinctive beauty of Jet d’Eau; gaze at the shimmering surface of Lake Geneva; and disembark for a leisurely walking tour around Geneva’s charming Old Town. Climb aboard the city’s quaint mini-train to discover landmarks like St Pierre Cathedral and the Palace of Nations.
Explore the mountainous majesty of Chamonix, a picturesque village nestled at the foot of the magnificent Mont Blanc, on a half- or full-day tour from Geneva. Cross the border between Switzerland and France in a vehicle and admire quaint Alpine villages as you travel. Explore the beautiful village of Chamonix independently and ascend to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi in a cable car if you opt for the full-day option. Choose to include a train ride up to the renowned Mer de Glace glacier when booking your tour.
Take a steamboat cruise and see the Swiss cities of Lavaux and Montreux on this day trip from Geneva. Travel through the Swiss countryside, and visit Chaplin's World, a site dedicated to Charlie Chaplin. Visit the Lavaux UNESCO-listed vineyards and take a guided tour of the opulent chambers of Château de Chillon, and cruise along Lake Geneva on an old steamer boat. Top off the day with time to explore Montreux before heading back to Geneva.
This is a unique opportunity to sail Lake Geneva with a local expert sailor with over 30 years experience. We offer our guests the chance to experience the lake and its beautiful environment like a local. We will depart Geneva off the Quai Wilson, and enjoy sailing the lake beyond the borders of the city. The boat is a 10 meter (33 feet) sloop with 5 berths. The large and comfortable cockpit seats 6 to 8 people. It is equipped with a kitchen and BBQ. Inside there is a toilet. Guests are welcome to bring swimsuits on warm days, and we can stop for a swim in beautiful and hard to reach shores.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Geneva?
The best Cruises & Sailing in Geneva according to Viator travelers are:
What Cruises & Sailing in Geneva are taking additional safety precautions?
These Geneva experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cruises & Sailing in Geneva are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Geneva may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Patek Philippe Museum Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions) Tours & Tickets
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie) Tours & Tickets
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana) Tours & Tickets
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art) Tours & Tickets
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath) Tours & Tickets
- Palais des Nations Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse) Tours & Tickets
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme) Tours & Tickets
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) Tours & Tickets
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum Tours & Tickets
- Brunswick Monument Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville) Tours & Tickets
- St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre) Tours & Tickets
- Carouge Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey