Top Geneva Overnight Tours
12 results | All Geneva Tours
Enjoy an alternative sightseeing experience in Geneva, the city hailed as Switzerland’s cultural capital, on a tour by coach, tram, and boat. See the city’s most spectacular attractions from a variety of vantage points and delve into Geneva’s rich history with commentary from a professional guide. Cruise on a coach and see natural landmarks like Lake Geneva and the Geneva Water Fountain; stroll the Old Town and listen to intriguing commentary as you take a tram tour down winding backstreets.
Immerse yourself in the architectural beauty of Geneva and Annecy on a full-day tour of the stunning cities from Geneva. Begin your day with a panoramic sightseeing tour of Geneva on a luxury coach and admire top attractions like the charming Old Town and the Flower Clock. Opt to enjoy a tranquil Lake Geneva cruise (operating only May-October) and then cross the border over the France to see the visual delights of Annecy, an Alpine town shrouded in medieval history. Enjoy entertaining and educational commentary from a knowledgeable guide throughout this tour.
Get acquainted with the spectacular sights of Geneva on this introductory sightseeing tour. Cruise the city in an air-conditioned coach and listen to captivating commentary from your knowledgeable guide as you see top city attractions. Marvel at the distinctive beauty of Jet d’Eau; gaze at the shimmering surface of Lake Geneva; and disembark for a leisurely walking tour around Geneva’s charming Old Town. Climb aboard the city’s quaint mini-train to discover landmarks like St Pierre Cathedral and the Palace of Nations.
Discover the allure of the European Alps on a full-day trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, from Geneva. With a guide, travel through the splendor of the countryside to Chamonix, a picturesque Alpine town. Upgrade options include ticket to ascend the Aiguille de Midi peak in a modern cable car; and a scenic railway ride to Montenvers, home to Mer de Glace.
Geneva is packed with standout sights, but navigating the Swiss diplomacy hub takes time and planning. Enjoy a hassle-free tour of the city’s highlights during this guided day-trip, with comfortable, round-trip bus transfers from central Chamonix. Tick off landmarks like the Jet d’Eau and the United Nations and browse for souvenirs. You can also opt for free time to grab lunch on your own.
Feast your eyes on the medieval monuments and colorful, half-timbered houses of Annecy on a half-day tour from Geneva. Admire the stunning Swiss countryside as you travel by air-conditioned coach to the French town considered by many to be the "Venice of the Alps." Take a guided tour of the quaint cobbled streets of Annecy and delve into the town’s rich history as you visit interesting landmarks like Palais de l’Isle and Château Annecy. Take a stroll on the shores of Lake Annecy and then spend the remaining tour time exploring the Alpine gem at your own leisure.
Hop on an e-bike and save your energy for sightseeing in Geneva. Helping you cycle around the city with ease, the electric bike is the perfect mode of transport for quick access to Geneva’s landmarks including the Jet d’Eau, United Nations building, Cathedrale de St-Pierre, and more. Cycle in a group of no more than six people for easy interaction with your guide, and learn about the city as you pedal.
Go off the beaten path and swap the tourist traps for a local's perspective on Geneva. This private and personalized tour takes you out on the streets of Geneva to see a side of the city that most tourists miss and gain the local insight you need to have a truly authentic experience.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
There are many things for which Switzerland is famous—Alpine peaks and stylish watches to name but two—but chocolate surely trumps them all. On this tour, explore Geneva by land and water, delve into the decadent world of Swiss chocolate, and see this tasty treat in all its colorful guises. Discover artisan shops where chocolate is made the traditional way, and sample the delicious treats on offer.
Take a steamboat cruise and see the Swiss cities of Lavaux and Montreux on this day trip from Geneva. Travel through the Swiss countryside, and visit Chaplin's World, a site dedicated to Charlie Chaplin. Visit the Lavaux UNESCO-listed vineyards and take a guided tour of the opulent chambers of Château de Chillon, and cruise along Lake Geneva on an old steamer boat. Top off the day with time to explore Montreux before heading back to Geneva.
Let the Alpine majesty of Switzerland seduce you on a spectacular 4-day tour that weaves through the rural beauty of Italy and Liechtenstein. From Zurich, venture to idyllic Alpine towns like St Moritz, Zermatt and Lugano and relish their stunning natural scenery. Cruise the shores of Italy’s luscious Lake Como; see the impressive historical monuments of Vaduz, Liechtenstein’s quaint capital; and marvel at the visual magnitude of Switzerland’s rolling countryside. Transportation by air-conditioned coach and overnight stays in 4-star hotels are included on the tour.
Explore the countryside outside of Geneva on this multi-stop day tour that includes Vevey, the Lavaux vineyards, and Montreux. There's no need to rent a car, and you can enjoy the pleasing scenery on the journey. Listen to insightful narrative as you travel on the area's history, culture, viniculture, and architecture.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Geneva?
The best Overnight Tours in Geneva according to Viator travelers are:
What Overnight Tours in Geneva are taking additional safety precautions?
These Geneva experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Overnight Tours in Geneva are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana) Tours & Tickets
- Palais des Nations Tours & Tickets
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer) Tours & Tickets
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath) Tours & Tickets
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL) Tours & Tickets
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie) Tours & Tickets
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes) Tours & Tickets
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art) Tours & Tickets
- Carouge Tours & Tickets
- Brunswick Monument Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville) Tours & Tickets
- Patek Philippe Museum Tours & Tickets
- St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) Tours & Tickets
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève) Tours & Tickets
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey