Top Geneva Tickets & Passes
Private Sightseeing Tours
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Cable Car Tours
On the Water
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
12 results | All Geneva Tours
Annecy Half-Day Tour from Geneva
Feast your eyes on the medieval monuments and colorful, half-timbered houses of Annecy on a half-day tour from Geneva. Admire the stunning Swiss countryside as you travel by air-conditioned coach to the French town considered by many to be the "Venice of the Alps." Take a guided tour of the quaint cobbled streets of Annecy and delve into the town’s rich history as you visit interesting landmarks like Palais de l’Isle and Château Annecy. Take a stroll on the shores of Lake Annecy and then spend the remaining tour time exploring the Alpine gem at your own leisure.
Geneva City Tour
Get acquainted with the spectacular sights of Geneva on this introductory sightseeing tour. Cruise the city in an air-conditioned coach and listen to captivating commentary from your knowledgeable guide as you see top city attractions. Marvel at the distinctive beauty of Jet d’Eau; gaze at the shimmering surface of Lake Geneva; and disembark for a leisurely walking tour around Geneva’s charming Old Town. Climb aboard the city’s quaint mini-train to discover landmarks like St Pierre Cathedral and the Palace of Nations.
Independant Chamonix with Aiguille du Midi or Mer de Glace
See Chamonix and Mont Blanc in just half a day on this excursion from Geneva. The experience is perfect if you’re short on time but still want to see mighty Mont Blanc from a classic French mountain town. Travel by coach from central Geneva to Chamonix and enjoy free time shopping and admiring Mont Blanc from afar. Or opt to include a cable car ride up Aiguille du Midi, the closest you can get to the summit of Mont-Blanc without hiking or climbing. Or opt for a cog railway ride up to Montenvers, enjoying fabulous views of Mer de Glace.
Independant day at Chamonix and MontBlanc from Geneva
Explore the mountainous majesty of Chamonix, a picturesque village nestled at the foot of the magnificent Mont Blanc, on a half- or full-day tour from Geneva. Cross the border between Switzerland and France in a vehicle and admire quaint Alpine villages as you travel. Explore the beautiful village of Chamonix independently and ascend to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi in a cable car if you opt for the full-day option. Choose to include a train ride up to the renowned Mer de Glace glacier when booking your tour.
Geneva Like a Local: Customized Private Tour
Go off the beaten path and swap the tourist traps for a local's perspective on Geneva. This private and personalized tour takes you out on the streets of Geneva to see a side of the city that most tourists miss and gain the local insight you need to have a truly authentic experience.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Geneva and Annecy Tour With Optional Lake Geneva Cruise
Immerse yourself in the architectural beauty of Geneva and Annecy on a full-day tour of the stunning cities from Geneva. Begin your day with a panoramic sightseeing tour of Geneva on a luxury coach and admire top attractions like the charming Old Town and the Flower Clock. Opt to enjoy a tranquil Lake Geneva cruise (operating only May-October) and then cross the border over the France to see the visual delights of Annecy, an Alpine town shrouded in medieval history. Enjoy entertaining and educational commentary from a knowledgeable guide throughout this tour.
Day Trip to Montreux, Chaplin's World Museum and Chillon Castle
Take a steamboat cruise and see the Swiss cities of Lavaux and Montreux on this day trip from Geneva. Travel through the Swiss countryside, and visit Chaplin's World, a site dedicated to Charlie Chaplin. Visit the Lavaux UNESCO-listed vineyards and take a guided tour of the opulent chambers of Château de Chillon, and cruise along Lake Geneva on an old steamer boat. Top off the day with time to explore Montreux before heading back to Geneva.
Geneva City Tour and Boat Cruise
Enjoy an alternative sightseeing experience in Geneva, the city hailed as Switzerland’s cultural capital, on a tour by coach, tram, and boat. See the city’s most spectacular attractions from a variety of vantage points and delve into Geneva’s rich history with commentary from a professional guide. Cruise on a coach and see natural landmarks like Lake Geneva and the Geneva Water Fountain; stroll the Old Town and listen to intriguing commentary as you take a tram tour down winding backstreets.
Gruyères Tour from Geneva With Panorama Train Ride, Chocolate and Cheese Tasting
Delve into the rich traditions and picturesque landscapes of Switzerland during a full-day train and coach trip from Geneva. Climb aboard a luxury coach and travel to the quaint village of Broc to sample divine chocolate made in a traditional factory. Head into the hills and visit the beautiful mountaintop town of Gruyeres to savor the rich flavor of renowned Gruyere cheese in a local dairy.
Day Trip to Vevey, Montreux, Chillon from Geneva
Explore the countryside outside of Geneva on this multi-stop day tour that includes Vevey, the Lavaux vineyards, and Montreux. There's no need to rent a car, and you can enjoy the pleasing scenery on the journey. Listen to insightful narrative as you travel on the area's history, culture, viniculture, and architecture.
Geneva By E Bike United Nations Old Town Lake and Fountain
Hop on an e-bike and save your energy for sightseeing in Geneva. Helping you cycle around the city with ease, the electric bike is the perfect mode of transport for quick access to Geneva’s landmarks including the Jet d’Eau, United Nations building, Cathedrale de St-Pierre, and more. Cycle in a group of no more than six people for easy interaction with your guide, and learn about the city as you pedal.
Geneva - La Gruyére Cheese Factory and Chocolaterie Private Tour
The region of La Gruyére is the most visited site by the tourist in Switzerland. You will taste world class cheese, chocolate, and you will see the historical castle of La Gruyére. All of this from your Hotels door to your Hotels door, in comfort of a 4x4 SUV. The driver is certified and nice, making sure you have a wonderful time!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Geneva?
The best Tickets & Passes in Geneva according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Geneva are taking additional safety precautions?
These Geneva experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Geneva are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Geneva may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer) Tours & Tickets
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie) Tours & Tickets
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana) Tours & Tickets
- Brunswick Monument Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Palais des Nations Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève) Tours & Tickets
- St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre) Tours & Tickets
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes) Tours & Tickets
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum Tours & Tickets
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL) Tours & Tickets
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions) Tours & Tickets
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) Tours & Tickets
- Carouge Tours & Tickets
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme) Tours & Tickets
- Patek Philippe Museum Tours & Tickets
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Burj Khalifa
- Sagrada Familia
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Molokini Crater
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey