Top Greenville Food & Drink
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Beer & Brewery Tours
When are you traveling?
Beer & Brewery Tours
Time of Day
7 results | All Greenville Tours
Greenville Craft Cocktail Tour
Try a variety of cocktails during a 2-hour Greenville food tour that features innovative drink creations at four venues. You’ll walk a short distance between the locations, and sip cocktails that might include an Old Fashioned made with smoky bourbon or a Flaming Martini with homemade marshmallows. A selection of appetizers accompanies your drinks, and your guide shares behind-the-scenes details about the places you visit.
Just Desserts Tour In Greenville
Satisfy your sweet tooth and explore downtown Greenville on this small-group tour. Join your guide and other foodies for a stroll through the area’s top cafes and dessert shops. Meet with pastry chefs and sample their creations including cakes, cookies, crepes, and more. You can work off your calories in between locations with walks through Falls Park and in the downtown area.
Friday Night - Date Night Cocktails in Greenville, South Carolina
Grab your partner and spend a night out on the town discovering new bars with a small group. Whether you’re new in town or a local, this tour is sure to have something for everyone. Visit charming venues in downtown Greenville, meet the managers and executive chefs of the venues, and enjoy cocktails and appetizers over the course of the tour.
Small-Group Walking Tour in Greenville with Breakfast
Start your day right on a breakfast food tour that takes in top eateries in Greenville. Try farm-to-table fare, French-style breakfast crepes, fresh biscuits (a southern favorite), and other assorted goodies, including one destination that was featured on the Food Network. Your guide shares the inside scoop on Greenville’s culinary destinations, along with tips for other places to visit on your own.
Thirsty Thursdays Tour (cocktails and appetizers)
Discover Greenville’s favorite watering holes on a Thursday evening cocktail tour. Join your guide and small group for a stroll through the downtown area. Stop at several cocktail venues to imbibe unique drinks created by local mixologists paired with delicious appetizers. In between libations, work off your calories and learn about the city’s history from your guide.
Greenville City Segway Tour
Experience Greenville, SC, like never before on this educational and entertaining 1- or 1.5-hour guided, small-group Segway tour. Greenville is one of South Carolina’s fastest-growing urban areas, located at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Cruise to the West End Historic District and along the scenic, 20-mile-long Swamp Rabbit Trail. Explore everything from the booming business district to the lush parks and greenways. Guided Segway training, plus a helmet and bottled water are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
Spooky & Haunted Paranormal Bar Crawl Downtown Greenville
This Spooky and Haunted Paranormal Bar Crawl in downtown Greenville, SC is for 21 and older. It is guided by a member of Truth Searchers: Paranormal Investigators. You will hear stories of haunted locations and paranormal activity. There are 2-3 bar stops along the way. Bar stop locations may vary based on day/time/availability. The tour will be 2.5-3 hours long. Total walking distance is about 2 miles. The tour starts at the Rose Crystal Tower, which is right outside Vellow Fellow. Come early and have a drink at Vellow Fellow before the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Greenville?
The best Food & Drink in Greenville according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Greenville are taking additional safety precautions?
These Greenville experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Greenville are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Greenville may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets