Top Kauai Day Cruises
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
10 results | All Kauai Tours
Na Pali Sunset & Sightsee Boat Tour
Seventeen miles of sea arches, hidden caves, and spectacular shoreline, witnessing the Na Pali coast is a must on any visit to Kauai. On this tour, you’ll get to truly sink it in, exploring the waters’ length via power catamaran, searching for dolphins and humpback whales (if its the right seaon), stopping for an al fresco dinner, and toasting to Kauai’s “Garden Isle” beauty while the sun falls behind Na Pali’s horizon.
LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Morning Snorkel Tour
The Na Pali coast is one of the most spectacular sights in Kauai. The best way to see it is from the water, so join this catamaran cruise for unbeatable views of lush green valleys, towering spires, jagged sea cliffs, and wildlife such as dolphins and sea turtles, as well as time for snorkeling and swimming. Includes a breakfast treat and pre-made lunch.
LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Sunset Snorkel Tour
The Na Pali Coast—”Pali” means “sea cliffs” in Hawaiian—is 17 miles of earthen splendor, best experienced from the water. On this tour, you’ll get to bask in its panoramas from a luxury catamaran, mai tai in hand. Break from the views to snorkel with rays, spot dolphins and whales, relax over dinner, and then soak in those golden-hour vibes as the sun sets over sacred Na Pali.
Na Pali Coast Kauai Snorkel and Sail
With 17 miles of pure shoreline splendor—4,000-foot cliffs, emerald valleys, cathedral spires—Kauai’s Na Pali coast claims some of the country’s best sailing and snorkeling. On this tour, you’ll cross both off your list, hopping aboard a sailing catamaran for a half-day adventure. Between sitting down to breakfast and lunch, you’ll spot whales, snorkel amongst turtles and rays, and see one of the most spectacular coastlines on the planet.
Ni'ihau and Na Pali Coast Snorkel Boat Tour
The Na Pali coast may be 17 miles of pure “Garden Isle” splendor, but there’s even more to explore beyond its 4,000-foot cliffs. On this tour, you’ll go for 60 miles of discovery, from the coast to Kaulakahi Channel to Lehua Crater, the “Forbidden Island” of Ni’ihau, and beyond. Along the way, you’ll spot dolphins, snorkel amongst reefs, and, of course, sip and sit back, relishing in the adventure.
LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Sunset Tour
The Na Pali Coast is one of the world's most spectacular coastlines. And one of the best ways to see it is with this sunset cruise. As the sun sets, glide past the jagged peaks and emerald valleys from aboard a luxury catamaran,
Leila Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail
Kauai’s Na Pali Coast—17 miles of world-renowned landscapes—is certainly best appreciated from the water. Experience it in style aboard a sleek catamaran, crew greeting you with mai tais and a sense of aloha. You’ll catch moments with spinner dolphins and sea turtles, relax over dinner, and raise a glass of Champagne when sunset hits this magnificent slice of the Garden Isle.
'IMILOA - Express Whale Watch Cocktail Tour
Witness the acrobatics of resident humpback whales during this 2-hour south shore cocktail cruise from Eleele. Listen as your captain details the biology and behavior of the marine mammals and keep your eyes peeled for blows, tail slaps, and breaches. Assorted pupu platter, wine, beer, and Mai Tais included.
'IMILOA - Express Na Pali Sunset Tour
See the Na Pali Coast, an enchanting stretch of Kauai that is only accessible by boat, hiking trail, or helicopter, with this express tour. You'll hop aboard a speedy boat and head out to sea, where you'll take in views of the coastline and surrounding waters--you may even spot a dolphin. As an added bonus, beer, wine, and mai tais will be served on board.
Hanalei Bay AM Kayak & Snorkel Tour
Get up close and personal with the spectacular scenery of Hanalei Bay—and enjoy an active way to explore—on this two-in-one, half-day tour. Begin with a kayaking trip along the Hanalei River before heading onto the Bay to soak up the scenery, spy sea turtles, and more. Then, swap your kayak for a snorkel for an underwater nature expedition. Finally, unwind with lunch on the beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Kauai?
The best Day Cruises in Kauai according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Cruises in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kauai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Cruises in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kauai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Niihau Tours & Tickets
- Opaekaa Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kalalau Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Waioli Mission House Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Menehune Fish Pond Tours & Tickets
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets