Top Key West Ghost Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Likely To Sell Out
On the Water
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
13 results | All Key West Tours
Key West Ghosts and Gravestones Trolley Tour
Discover some of Key West’s deepest, darkest secrets on a 60-minute ghost-themed trolley tour. The Trolley of the Doomed explores the darker side of one of the most haunted cities in the country. Experience Key West’s frightening past while traveling down the narrow, dark streets of Old Town, lined with 19th-century wooden houses that still bear the secrets of their former inhabitants. This tour is narrated by a 17th-century gravedigger guide who’s almost as scary as the stories being shared.
Key West Haunted Pub Crawl and Ghost Tour
Experience Key West’s dark side on this fun yet frightening haunted bar crawl. Hear tales of known paranormal activity from your local guide and visit the most eerie bars in Old Town Key West – located in two haunted mansions and repurposed morgue. By the end of the 2‐hour tour, you’ll see ‘Bone Island’ in a different (and profoundly spookier) light.
Key West Ghost and Mysteries Guided Tour
Discover the spooky side to one of the country's most haunted cities on a 90-minute walking tour. Listen to hair-raising local legends as you follow your guide down the hidden alley's of Key West. See where Robert the Doll lived, learn about Count Von Cosel, and keep your eyes peeled for the ghost at La Concha. Learn how to attract spirit activity with dowsing rods and how to capture it with your camera.
The Original Key West Ghost Hunt
Key West has no shortage of ghost tours, but most typically only tell you stories about local ghosts. This tour amplifies the excitement by featuring a ghost hunt. As you visit various haunted locations around Key West, you'll make use of ghost-hunting equipment such as dowsing rods, EMF meters, a spirit board, and more.
Robert the Doll Experience VIP Ghost Tour at Fort East Martello
This is the only ghost tour in Key West where you will meet the infamous Robert the Doll. While other ghost tours stop outside of haunted locations, our tour takes place inside an old Civil War fort that USA Today named one of the 10 Most Haunted Destinations in America. Every ticket directly benefits Key West's oldest non-profit organization. We actively engage spirits, so our hunts are not for everyone. If you are looking for a true paranormal experience, this is the Key West ghost tour for you. Book General Admission for the 1-hour guided tour. Book VIP for an additional hour after the guided tour hunting ghosts on your own.
Key West Sunset Sail with Full Bar, Live Music & Hors D'oeuvres
Watch the sun set and the moon rise off the coast of Key West on this sunset cruise. Enjoy the scenery and peaceful calm of a late afternoon sail aboard a 70-foot catamaran with plenty of deck space to stretch out and enjoy the breathtaking view. Then watch a legendary Key West sunset as the sun glistens and gently settles into the water. Hearty appetizers plus champagne, wine, full liquor bar, ice-cold beer and soft drinks are included.
The Dark Side of Key West Ghost Tour
It's easy to find the colorful, fun-loving side of Key West, but takes a little more effort to uncover its darker side. This walking tour offers the chance to see Key West in a completely different light. Your guide takes you to landmarks such as St. Paul's Episcopal Church and Capt. Tony's Saloon while discussing the city's spooky, sometimes grisly, history.
Key West Florida Reef Half-Day Snorkeling Excursion
Enjoy an afternoon of swimming and snorkeling on this cruise off the coast of Key West. Spend a relaxing afternoon on a 69-foot catamaran headed to North America's only living coral barrier reef for the adventure of a lifetime. Pass some of Key West’s top attractions on the way, then dive right in to see more than 600 species of colorful fish, coral, and other sea life. This cruise includes professional snorkeling gear and instruction plus beer, wine, and soft drinks.
Key West Sunset Dinner Cruise with Tropical Buffet Dinner
Watch Key West's sunset — a main island attraction — on an evening dinner cruise. Feast on a tropical-themed buffet dinner and sip provided cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks as you take in views of the sea, the waterfront, and the sky's warm glow. Live music provides a festive atmosphere, and a cash bar is also available for premium drinks.
The Ghosts of Key West Walking Tour
Key West is rich in spooky history but you need a local's insight to fill you in. This walking tour is focused on the island city's hauntings and ghost tales. As you visit notable spots such as St. Paul's Episcopal Church and the Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, your guide will shed light on prominent figures and the dark history of Key West.
Key West's Self Guided Ghost Walking Tours Smartphone Navigated on WalknTours
Go at your own pace and schedule. You'll see Key West's most haunted spots and hear their ghostly stories on spooky solo walking tour on the WalknTours App. 1 purchase works on 2 smartphones. BOGO! Avoid large tour groups. Hear every word. Optionally read the dialogue. Once you unlock the tour it does not expire and can be taken anytime. This offers spooky narration, theatrically crafted and music infused tour you can take anytime. Contactless and social distance friendly. It's recommended to listen on headphones or earbuds. Also you can Listen on a bluetooth speakers or your phone speaker. What makes this tour special? -The spooky narrator is one of a kind. -This is not a fact dumping tour. It's a spooky adventure. -Go anytime. Go at your own pace -Great bang for your buck. Get the adventure for a fraction of the price of other tours.
Key West Haunted Pub Crawl Walking Tour
Our Key West Haunted Pub Crawl showcases some of the more unusual and lesser-known histories of Key West. From the island's demonic dolls to one infamous case of necrophilia, not everything is glamorous in paradise.
PRIVATE Key West Haunted History Walking Tour
Key West is filled with rich and spooky history, but ghost tours often lose some of their haunting atmosphere when guests are crowded together in a group. This private walking tour is exclusively for your party so you'll enjoy your guide's undivided attention as they lead you to at least five haunted mansions and two haunted bars.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Ghost Tours in Key West?
The best Ghost Tours in Key West according to Viator travelers are:
What Ghost Tours in Key West are 1 hour or less?
Ghost Tours in Key West that are 1 hour or less are:
What Ghost Tours in Key West are taking additional safety precautions?
These Key West experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Ghost Tours in Key West are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Key West may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Fort Zachary Taylor Tours & Tickets
- Smathers Beach Tours & Tickets
- Overseas Highway Tours & Tickets
- Vandenberg Wreck Tours & Tickets
- Key West Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea Tours & Tickets
- Key West Garden Club Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum Tours & Tickets
- Key West Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory Tours & Tickets
- Duval Street Tours & Tickets
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum Tours & Tickets
- Edward B. Knight Pier Tours & Tickets
- Mallory Square Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets