Top La Jolla Active & Outdoor Classes
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife Tours
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
6 results | All La Jolla Tours
Snorkeling Adventure in La Jolla
We're proud to have an out-going team of seasoned guides who spend their lives around the ocean! We also offer quality dive gear and the use of wetsuits to keep you comfortable in our Pacific Ocean!
La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tour
Enjoy the sublime coastal scenery as you spot abundant marine life during this kayaking trip in La Jolla’s sea caves and ecological reserve. Paddle along with your expert naturalist guide as you observe the numerous species of birds, dolphins, sea lions and even orcas that inhabit the area. Also, kayak among the lush kelp beds that grow in the reserve and, if conditions permit, explore inside the sea caves that dot the area’s rocky coastline. This La Jolla caves trip includes all necessary equipment, a life jacket, guide, and optional wetsuit rental.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
A La Jolla Stroll: A Self-Guided Audio Tour of California's Riviera
Guided tours are relatively expensive and can follow rigid itineraries with tight schedules. This self-guided audio tour of La Jolla, a coastal town known for its rugged coastline and posh shopping, helps travelers save money and explore completely at their own pace. Follow your downloaded map app past art galleries, historic churches and hotels, and parks, finishing at the Sunny Jim Sea Cave. Start, stop, and pause the tour whenever you’d like.
Beach Yoga in San Diego
Listen to the soothing sounds of the ocean and stretch out on the sandy beach in La Jolla with this yoga session that can be adjusted to fit your needs and experience level. After a brief meditation, you’ll do an energetic flow that promotes mental clarity and calmness, increases body awareness, and offers a sense of peace. Don’t worry—no previous yoga experience is necessary.
2 Hour Private Group Surf Lesson in La Jolla
Learn the ins and outs of catching the perfect wave during a 2-hour surf lesson in La Jolla. Thanks to its holistic approach, the class is a great opportunity for everyone ranging from first-timers to advanced surfers. Advance your knowledge of surfing etiquette, techniques, safety, and more. Your instructor also teaches you how you can help ocean conservation to keep the waters safe for surfers and sea life alike.
Original La Jolla Sea Cave Kayak Tour for Two
Explore La Jolla Ecological Reserve's sea caves during a 90-minute kayaking tour. Follow your experienced guide through several diverse ecological habitats, home to one of the highest concentrations of sea life in California. Paddle toward the Seven Sea Caves, where you can get stunning views from inside Emerald Cave, the only north-facing cave in the state (conditions permitting). Explore a giant kelp forest inhabited by wildlife like otters, harbor seals and sea lions. Use of all kayaking equipment is included; no kayaking experience is necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Active & Outdoor Classes in La Jolla?
The best Active & Outdoor Classes in La Jolla according to Viator travelers are:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in La Jolla are taking additional safety precautions?
These La Jolla experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in La Jolla are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in La Jolla may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets