Top La Jolla Cultural Tours
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife Tours
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
6 results | All La Jolla Tours
La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tour
Enjoy the sublime coastal scenery as you spot abundant marine life during this kayaking trip in La Jolla’s sea caves and ecological reserve. Paddle along with your expert naturalist guide as you observe the numerous species of birds, dolphins, sea lions and even orcas that inhabit the area. Also, kayak among the lush kelp beds that grow in the reserve and, if conditions permit, explore inside the sea caves that dot the area’s rocky coastline. This La Jolla caves trip includes all necessary equipment, a life jacket, guide, and optional wetsuit rental.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Snorkeling Adventure in La Jolla
We're proud to have an out-going team of seasoned guides who spend their lives around the ocean! We also offer quality dive gear and the use of wetsuits to keep you comfortable in our Pacific Ocean!
A La Jolla Stroll: A Self-Guided Audio Tour of California's Riviera
Guided tours are relatively expensive and can follow rigid itineraries with tight schedules. This self-guided audio tour of La Jolla, a coastal town known for its rugged coastline and posh shopping, helps travelers save money and explore completely at their own pace. Follow your downloaded map app past art galleries, historic churches and hotels, and parks, finishing at the Sunny Jim Sea Cave. Start, stop, and pause the tour whenever you’d like.
Original La Jolla Sea Cave Kayak Tour for Two
Explore La Jolla Ecological Reserve's sea caves during a 90-minute kayaking tour. Follow your experienced guide through several diverse ecological habitats, home to one of the highest concentrations of sea life in California. Paddle toward the Seven Sea Caves, where you can get stunning views from inside Emerald Cave, the only north-facing cave in the state (conditions permitting). Explore a giant kelp forest inhabited by wildlife like otters, harbor seals and sea lions. Use of all kayaking equipment is included; no kayaking experience is necessary.
La Jolla Segway Tour
See La Jolla’s mansions, shops and scenic beaches on a 2-hour Segway tour of San Diego’s most glamorous neighborhood. Follow your guide up and down La Jolla’s famous hills, get a glimpse of the boats on Windansea Beach and watch for the seals and sea lions that cluster around Children’s Pool Beach. Cruise past Bird Rock’s seaside estates and the elegant boutiques that line the neighborhood’s shopping district, then finish your tour at a lush, coastal park with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean.
Historic La Jolla Walking Tours
This tour offers insights that only a local can provide. We are based in the center of the village. You will learn the history of La Jolla, noteworthy architecture, residents both famous and infamous, witness the wildlife, enjoy the gorgeous coast, and enjoy tips and insights to help you maximize your visit. There is much more than meets the eye in La Jolla, and by the end of the tour you will have a newfound familiarity and appreciation of our little coastal hamlet. We cover approximately 4 miles and walk a total of about 100 stairs. The route traverses the heart of the village, and the highlights of the coast. There are some hills. If you have concerns or seek more detail feel free to contact us. The standard tour is neither wheelchair nor stroller accessible. However, we can create a custom tour for you that is.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cultural Tours in La Jolla?
The best Cultural Tours in La Jolla according to Viator travelers are:
What Cultural Tours in La Jolla are taking additional safety precautions?
These La Jolla experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cultural Tours in La Jolla are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in La Jolla may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets