Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
Ways to visit Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
True to its name, Circus Circus boasts circus acts in its casino, with trapeze artists and acrobats performing above the crowd. Visitors will also find the world's largest permanent circus with aerial artists, jugglers, and wacky clowns located on stage at the Carnival Midway, which also includes games with prizes and an arcade. The hotel's indoor amusement park, Adventuredome, offers laser tag, roller coasters, and 3D thrill rides.
Since Circus Circus isn’t near many of the popular Vegas attractions, book a hop-on hop-off bus tour to get around easier.
Things to know before you go to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Thanks to the circus atmosphere and carnival games, this hotel is geared toward families.
- Pets are not allowed except for service animals.
- A round-trip shuttle service from the airport is available for a fee.
How to get to Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
Circus Circus is located in the northern part of the Las Vegas Strip, away from the action found in the center and southern end of the boulevard. It's about a 40-minute walk or 11-minute drive to the Las Vegas Paris hotel and its Eiffel Tower. Ridesharing services and taxis are readily available through the city.
When to visit Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
As the hotel is geared toward families, some of its restaurants close earlier on weekdays, so late-night dining options may be limited. The Adventuredome closing times vary depending on the time of year; check the hours of operation on the casino website.
Located close to Circus Circus, the Stratosphere Tower at the Stratosphere Hotel stands 1,149 feet (350 meters) above the Las Vegas Strip, offering 360-degree views of Sin City from its observation deck, as well as a handful of thrill rides. There’s also the Top of the World restaurant, which rotates 360 degrees over the course of an hour, giving diners unique city views.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Battlefield Vegas
- Count's Kustoms
- Welder Up
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- LA Comedy Club
- STRAT Tower
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian