Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Behind the extravagant facade, the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino houses spacious rooms, a wildlife habitat, a variety of restaurants, and more. Enjoy the Beach Club Pool with two waterslides and an on-site cafe, as well as the adults-only GO Pool with an all-day pool party experience.
The casino floor offers blackjack, roulette, craps, poker, and slot machines and entertainment options include RuPaul's Drag Race Live! and the adults-only X Burlesque. Visitors can take in the exterior of this historic hotel on most tours of the Strip, whether by hop-on hop-off bus, on foot, by bike, or Segway.
Things to Know Before You Go
Visitors must be 21 or over to enter the casino area.
Consider booking entertainment tickets in advance as they are often sold out on the day.
The wildlife habitat is open to non-hotel guests.
The Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is accessible for wheelchair users.
How to Get There
The Flamingo Las Vegas is centrally located, opposite Caesar's Palace. It has its own monorail stop with connections to the Las Vegas Convention Center and other hotels along the Strip. It’s also just a car or taxi ride away from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport with direct flight connections to cities in the US and across the world.
When to Get There
Las Vegas is a town that never stops, and there are guaranteed shows, entertainment, and casino action all year round at the Flamingo. The weather can get very hot during July and August though, so stop by in spring and fall for more pleasant conditions.
The Flamingo Hotel in Pop Culture
Not only has the Flamingo Las Vegas played host to stars such as Judy Garland, Ray Charles, and The Supremes, it's also made its own mark on pop culture. The 1960 version of Ocean's 11 was filmed at the hotel, as were a few scenes from the 2001 remake, Ocean's Eleven. Meanwhile, many scenes in Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas are inspired by the author's stay at the Flamingo.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- LINQ Promenade
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas Strip
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood