Harrah's Las Vegas
There’s a wide range of entertainment at Harrah’s Las Vegas, ranging from family-friendly comedy to adults-only burlesque. Tickets to shows can be purchased in advance—it’s a good idea to book early, as popular events often sell out. In addition to ticketed shows, there’s a free show every night in the on-site lounge, The Piano Bar. Along with a suite of bars and venues, there’s also an on-site spa and a pool that’s open to the public; day beds and cabanas can be reserved in advance.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to know before you go
- Plan to bring a light jacket or sweater. Even when it’s sweltering outside, the climate-controlled casino can be cool.
- This is a great destination for older guests. Unlike some Las Vegas casinos, Harrah’s does not offer childcare or much programming for kids.
- The casino is wheelchair accessible, and accessible accommodations are available on request.
How to get there
The casino is located at 3475 S Las Vegas Boulevard, next to the High Roller Observation Wheel. The Harrah’s & the LINQ monorail station is close by, making it easy to get from Harrah’s to other key sites without using a car. (Purchasing monorail tickets in advance can be a big time saver.) Parking at Harrah’s is free during the first hour, with charges for additional time.
When to get there
Check-in time at Harrah’s Las Vegas is 4pm, and check-out time is 11am. When planning a visit, it’s a good idea to consult the schedule of upcoming conventions in Las Vegas, as a big convention can send room prices skyrocketing.
Things to Do Near Harrah’s Las Vegas
In addition to on-site offerings, there’s plenty of entertainment within walking distance of the hotel and casino. The most prominent landmark is the High Roller Observation Wheel, one of the largest observation wheels on earth. Just up the Strip is Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, with a lineup of A-list celebrities cast in wax. A little farther along is The Venetian, a hotel and casino where visitors can book gondola rides on an artificial canal.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- LINQ Promenade
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Las Vegas Strip
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las Vegas