Situated in the seaside resort town of Le Touquet, Aqualud is one of northern France’s largest water parks and a popular destination for families. Founded in 1985, and situated just steps from the beach, the park offers an array of water slides, pools, Jacuzzis, and other attractions in both indoor and outdoor areas.
Aqualud has been a major summertime destination for over 30 years. Take the whole family to enjoy a variety of attractions: little kids can play in areas full of water games and gentle slides; everyone can swim in the wave pool; and adults and older kids can get their adrenaline going with a variety of faster, higher slides, like the outdoor Kamikaze, which starts from the top of an old-fashioned 1930s diving board.
Things to Know Before You Go
The park is a popular destination for families; children aged six months and over are welcome.
The park hosts swimming and aqua aerobics classes.
Aqualud offers a variety of eateries, including a sit-down restaurant, a beach lounge, a snack bar, and an ice cream stall.
Paid lockers are available on site to store your belongings.
Swim trunks are not permitted in the park; visitors may be asked to purchase Lycra swimwear in the on-site shop.
How to Get There
Aqualud is located right on Le Touquet’s beach, near the city center. The nearest train station is Gare d’Étaples-Le Touquet; a taxi ride from the station to the park takes about 20 minutes.
When to Get There
The indoor portions of Aqualud are open annually from the Easter holidays until early November; the exterior rides and attractions are open from June through September. Opening days and hours vary seasonally.
Le Touquet Beach
For a full day of sun, sand, and surf, pair your visit to Aqualud with a trip to Le Touquet’s beach, just steps away. The beach is known for its grand expanse of fine, white sand, and is staffed with lifeguards. Cafes and pubs along the edge of the beach offer oceanfront seating.
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Lille Museum of Fine Arts (Palais des Beaux Arts de Lille)
- Birthplace of Charles de Gaulle (Maison Natale de Charles de Gaulle)
- Lille Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille)
- Grand Place
- Lille Old Town (Vieux Lille)
- Hospice Comtesse Museum (Musée de l'Hospice Comtesse)
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Lille Town Hall and Belfry (Beffroi de l'Hôtel de Ville de Lille)
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- Lille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art (LAM)
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Villa Cavrois
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré