CSTRents - Mantova Segway PT Authorized Tour
• 3-hour Segway tour lead by an expert local guide
• See top Mantova. From piazza Marconi to piazza Mantegna that, together with the adjacent piazza Erbe, forms the city centre where stands the Saint Andrew’s Basilica, celebrated work of the Renaissance art.
We get to the picturesque piazza Erbe with its medieval buildings; the Reason’s Palace and Saint Laurence’s Rotunda being the most outstanding ones.
We arrive in piazza Sordello to admire the Ducal Palace or Gonzaga Royal Palace and moreover the Cathedral and Bonacolsi Palace, and then we continue towards the lakes.
Our back course gets onto piazza Castello and provides even more surprises before heading back, along comfortable and safe paths, to the arrival at the Tea Palace.
• Hear tales of colorful history from a knowledgeable guide
• Enjoy a Segway sightseeing tour that’s suitable for all fitness levels
• Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience... More
Price varies by group size