Top Maui Brunch Cruises
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
Ports of Call Tours
When are you traveling?
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
Skip the line Tickets
Time of Day
12 results | All Maui Tours
2-Hour Whale Watching Experience! (Lahaina Harbor, Maui)
Catch an exciting peek at the underwater world on this whale-watching cruise in Maui. Your excursion includes narration from your captain and crew, as you learn more about these majestic creatures. Enjoy stunning views and photo opportunities while traveling along Maui’s exquisite coastline. Your family-friendly cruise comes with a guarantee that you spot a whale during your adventure.
From Lahaina Harbor: Lanai Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter Aboard Quicksilver
Sail to one of Hawaii's less-frequented islands on this snorkeling tour form Lahaina to Lanai, or the Pineapple Island. Snorkel beneath 300-foot tall cliffs near Shark Fin and Manele Bay, and look out for sightings of Lanai's resident pod of Spinner dolphins. This tour also includes breakfast and lunch to fuel a full day of fun.
From Lahaina Harbor: Sunset Prime Rib or Mahi Mahi Dinner Cruise
Rather than spending the most magical time of day inside a restaurant or hotel, treat yourself to this sunset dinner cruise aboard a catamaran. Enjoy included drinks and watch the down behind the island of Lanai as you cruise along the Lahaina coastline. Then, indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner accompanied by the sounds of a local musician. Depending on the time of year, you might even spot humpback whales.
Champagne Sunset Sail from Lahaina Harbor
Set sail into the sunset aboard a sailing yacht with this cruise. You'll hop aboard the Scotch Mist in Lahaina and sail out into the Pacific, where you'll have your choice of champagne, local beers, white wine, soda, juices, and bottled water. Best of all, group sizes are capped at 22 people so you won't have to worry about crowds.
Molokini Crater and South Maui Coast Adventure from Kihei
Discover the amazing array of marine life that populates Maui’s Molokini Crater during this small-group snorkeling trip. Head by boat to this long-extinct volcanic crater just off Maui, a top-notch snorkeling site where visibility often surpasses 180 feet (55m). Among the many creatures you may spot during your adventure are rays, tropical fish and variety of other wildlife. Finish your trip at ‘Turtle Town,’ another well-known snorkel site where you can glide through the water with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. Your snorkel trip also includes, breakfast, lunch, local guide and snorkel equipment.
Maui Ocean Center All Day Admission Ticket
Explore the Maui Ocean Center, named a "Top 10 Aquariums in the World” by TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice. This impressive facility features more than 60 interactive exhibits, including the Nursery Bay and Turtle Lagoon, with close-up views of your favorite marine life. Learn about Hawaii’s incredible underwater world as you discover sea jellies, tropical reefs and octopuses.
Clear Kayak and Snorkel Tour from Olowalu Beach (Southwest Maui)
Get a new perspective on life under the sea with this adventure, which includes a clear kayak ride and a snorkeling trip. You'll head out to Olowalu in Lahaina, where you'll get to spot all sorts of marine life, including green sea turtles, fish and coral.
Eye-Level Whale Watching 2 Hour Eco-Raft Tour from Lahaina, Maui
This tour departs from the historic Lahaina Harbor to find the majestic humpback whales that frequent the waters surrounding Maui in the winter months. Traveling in a small raft creates an intimate whale watching experience not found on the larger vessels commonly used on whale watching tours. Plus, the raft travels quickly, letting you spend more time whale watching and less time in transit.
Road to Hana Day Trip
Take an epic journey along the stretch of picturesque roadway known as the Road to Hāna on this full-day tour that highlights the best of Hawaii's natural beauty and stunning landscapes. See beautiful beaches, quiet coastline, and towering waterfalls as you make your way across the Kalepa Bridge, where the highway continues to Kīpahulu on the Piilani Highway. This journey through the iconic narrow highway is comprised of 59 bridges and more than 600 curves taking travelers in and out of rain forest and tropical foliage.
Maui Atlantis Submarine Adventure
Imagine exploring the ocean floor on a submarine tour in Maui, pressing your face against circular portholes in search of reef sharks and fish. On the Maui Atlantis Submarine tour, descend over 100 feet (30m) in an air-conditioned sub, experiencing the sights, sounds, and scenes of life beneath the waves. Please be aware all passengers must be 36" or taller to ride the submarine, a fantastic adventure for all.
Four Winds II Molokini Snorkeling Tour from Maalaea Harbor
Snorkeling in Molokini Crater is undeniably one of the best parts about visiting Maui. Here in this crescent, submerged volcano off Maui’s southern coastline, over 250 species of fish inhabit a world-class reef. Experience water so exceptionally clear you can see down 75 feet, and swim with schools of tropical fish while cruising the vibrant reef. You can also just sit and suntan on the deck, with sweeping views of Haleakala set just off the back of the boat.
Reefdancer Semi-Sub Boat Cruise with Underwater Views from Lahaina Harbor
If you like sea creatures, but have no desire to scuba dive, this tour offers an alternative. Relax on board a glass bottom boat where every seat is a window seat, and prepare for an underwater show. Divers bring animals such as octopus, urchins, crabs, and starfish up to the windows for viewing, making every trip a unique experience. This is a family-friendly experience that is fun for all ages.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Brunch Cruises in Maui?
The best Brunch Cruises in Maui according to Viator travelers are:
What Brunch Cruises in Maui are taking additional safety precautions?
These Maui experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Brunch Cruises in Maui are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Maui may have limited interaction with crowds:
- From Lahaina Harbor: Lanai Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter Aboard Quicksilver
- Champagne Sunset Sail from Lahaina Harbor
- Molokini Crater and South Maui Coast Adventure from Kihei
- Clear Kayak and Snorkel Tour from Olowalu Beach (Southwest Maui)
- Eye-Level Whale Watching 2 Hour Eco-Raft Tour from Lahaina, Maui
- Audio Guides
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Kayaking Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Submarine Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Travel & Transportation Services
- La Perouse Bay Tours & Tickets
- Hana Tours & Tickets
- Surfing Goat Dairy Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Tours & Tickets
- Maui Ocean Center Tours & Tickets
- ʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & Tickets
- Makawao Tours & Tickets
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & Tickets
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & Tickets
- Maui Tropical Plantation Tours & Tickets
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & Tickets
- Hanakao'o Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Pipiwai Trail Tours & Tickets
- Lahaina Jodo Mission Tours & Tickets
- Lanai Island Tours & Tickets
- Royal Lahaina Luau Tours & Tickets
- Kahului Tours & Tickets
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Wailea Beach Tours & Tickets
- Oheo Gulch Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets