Top Maui Climbing Tours
Likely To Sell Out
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife Tours
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
11 results | All Maui Tours
7-Line Maui Zipline Tour on the North Shore
Zoom above the treetops and enjoy stellar ocean views during this zipline adventure tour at historic World War ll base, "Camp Maui." Fly across several ziplines, cross the high-altitude suspension bridge, and try other obstacle challenges. Enjoy incredible views of Maui’s North Shore and the Pacific Ocean, plus learn plenty of facts about the island’s unique wildlife, culture and history too. Be sure and check out the new museum at Camp Maui dedicated to the men and women who served there.
8 Line Ka'anapali Zipline Adventure on Maui
Experience some of Maui’s best views on this Kaanapali zipline adventure, where you leave the sandy shoreline behind and drive high up the West Maui Mountains. Over the course of various different ziplines spanning deep, eroded ravines, you not only see views of Molokai, Lanai, and the entire West Maui coastline, but also learn the island’s history and about native plants and wildlife.
Maui Ocean Center All Day Admission Ticket
Explore the Maui Ocean Center, named a "Top 10 Aquariums in the World” by TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice. This impressive facility features more than 60 interactive exhibits, including the Nursery Bay and Turtle Lagoon, with close-up views of your favorite marine life. Learn about Hawaii’s incredible underwater world as you discover sea jellies, tropical reefs and octopuses.
Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs
Embark on an adventure and go off the beaten path in this small-group rappelling excursion. Learn how to descend down the numerous waterfalls and cliffs along the Road to Hana, starting small then scaling up to a slightly-more difficult 30-foot (9-meter) waterfall.
Ziplining and Climbing at The Adventure Park on Maui
The Adventure Park Maui in Lahaina features a number of obstacle courses and ziplines. Bring your friends and family to experience the fun with this admission ticket. Enjoy the aerial park that features over 45 ropes course elements with different levels of difficulty. No matter your age or skill level, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at this park.
5 Line Jungle Zipline Eco Adventure
Soar through a lush landscape of tropical flowers and passion fruit trees on a jungle zipline tour in Maui. Located on a family-owned farm and plant nursery conveniently located just off the Hana Highway, the 5-line zipline course features state-of-the-art braking and easy takeoff ramps for a safe flight through Maui’s rain forest. Feel the thrill of flying between banyan and mango trees, and slow down to appreciate the sights and smells of the forest while crossing a rope bridge on this eco adventure.
Maui Sunset Luau Dinner Cruise from Ma'alaea Harbor aboard Pride of Maui
Board the beautiful and spacious Pride of Maui catamaran for a sunset cruise near the Molokini crater. Enjoy an open bar including craft beer and blended drinks, plus a generous buffet featuring barbecued ribs, honey-glazed chicken, stir fried vegetables, and more. Watch the sun set, take in a live hula show and if you’re lucky, you may even see humpback whales during mating season.
From Ma'alaea Harbor, Maui: Molokini Snorkeling Adventure Aboard Calypso
Over 200 different species of fish inhabit Molokini Crater, and you have the chance to search for them all aboard this Maui snorkeling tour. Inside this ancient volcanic caldera that rises up out of the sea, you might also find manta rays, sea urchins, eels, or even a harmless shark. This tour also stops at a spot called Turtle Town along the Maui coastline, where you have the chance to swim alongside enormous Hawaiian Green sea turtles. Enjoy amenities like a glass-bottom viewing room and snorkeling equipment as well as a buffet lunch on the triple-decker catamaran.
8 Lines Jungle Zipline Tour on Maui - Eco Tour
Fly through the treetops on a 8-line zipline course through the jungle environment of Haiku. This is a great activity to enjoy if you're taking a day trip on Maui's Hana Highway or visiting area waterfalls.
6 Dual-Zipline Mountain Adventure in Maui
Enjoy unparalleled coastal views as you soar through jungle heights during this small-group zip lining excursion in Maui. Get hands-on assistance from your guide as you ride down six panoramic, sky-high lines. Tours include a fast-paced ATV ride deep into the rainforest and a trek over Hawaii's longest suspension bridge.
Molokini and Turtle Town Snorkeling Adventure Aboard the Malolo
Imagine swimming in a sunken volcano that teems with thousands of fish, while splashing in crystal clear water. On this Molokini snorkeling tour, cruise out to the crater, before jumping in the crystalline waters and scouring the colorful reef. Make a second stop dependent upon conditions, and search for turtles at Turtle Town or a spot named Coral Gardens. This family-friendly Maui activity is one of the island's most popular, and an unforgettable day of exploring the underwater world.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Climbing in Maui?
The best Climbing in Maui according to Viator travelers are:
What Climbing in Maui are taking additional safety precautions?
These Maui experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Climbing in Maui are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Maui may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Hiking Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Wailea Tours & Tickets
- La Perouse Bay Tours & Tickets
- Little Beach Tours & Tickets
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Pipiwai Trail Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku Tours & Tickets
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Tours & Tickets
- Maui Ocean Center Tours & Tickets
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets
- Haleakala National Park Tours & Tickets
- Surfing Goat Dairy Tours & Tickets
- Ulupalakua Ranch Tours & Tickets
- ʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & Tickets
- Banyan Tree Park Tours & Tickets
- Makawao Tours & Tickets
- Royal Lahaina Luau Tours & Tickets
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & Tickets
- Waihee Ridge Trail Tours & Tickets
- Kahului Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets