Top Maui Overnight Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Private Sightseeing Tours
Time of Day
12 results | All Maui Tours
4-Hour Light Tackle Bottom Fishing from Lahaina Harbor
Spend some time out on the waters around Maui aboard a fishing boat. Join a small group and depart from Lahaina Harbor for a day of light tackle bottom fishing. Cast your line for several species of fish including snappers, jacks, and wrasses. Your crew is available to clean your catch for you to cook later or you can take it to a nearby restaurant and have them prepare it.
Turtle Reef Kayak Tour of Makena, Maui
Leave your cares and worries behind when you join this Maui kayaking tour, which casually paddles the turquoise waters above Turtle Reef in Maui. Launching out of Makena Landing just 10 minutes south of Wailea, this Maui kayaking tour hugs the shoreline of a historic volcanic cove. In addition to teeming with schools of fish, this area is home to everyone’s favorite—the endangered Hawaiian Green sea turtle.
Kayak and Snorkel - South Shore Turtle
Discover Maui’s South Shore on a 2.5- or 4.5-hour snorkel and kayak tour. Led by a local guide, you’ll paddle through the scenic Makena Bay on your choice of single or tandem kayaks. Then, take a dip in the water and explore the underwater world on a snorkel tour. Keep your eyes peeled for green sea turtles and other bright marine life. This family-friendly excursion is suitable for all skill levels, and your guide will provide paddling instructions as needed. Lunch is also included on the 4.5-hour option.
Haleakala Volcano Slingshot Navigation Self-Guided Tour
Discover one of Maui's ultimate viewpoints from atop the Haleakala Volcano on a self-guided tour with a Polaris Slingshot. Enjoy the flexibility of exploring the volcano and its surrounding areas on your own. Head to the summit for 360° views of the island, stop at one of the botanical gardens, enjoy a drink at Maui Pineapple Winery, and more, the choice is yours.
Road to Hana Slingshot Adventure
The Road to Hana is one of the US’s most epic road trips and exploring in a Slingshot 3-wheeled motorcycle makes it an adventure. Climb aboard your vehicle and easily navigate the twists and turns of the road feeling the mist of the waterfalls along the way. Your pre-programmed GPS takes you to all the highlights of the Road to Hana and you can stop at any point along the way.
Kayak and Snorkel: Maui West Shore
Explore Maui’s beautiful West Shore on this snorkeling and kayaking tour. Led by a professional guide, you’ll paddle past scenic views of the Ukumehame Valley and snorkel over bright schools of fish. This family-friendly excursion includes all equipment, along with your choice of single or tandem kayaks.
Lahaina Kayak and Snorkel Excursion
Combine kayaking and snorkeling in a single tour in the calm waters off Lahaina. Instead of booking two separate tours, this excursion combines both, so you can explore the waters around Lahaina from both above and below. Paddle your kayak along the coast for views of the West Maui Mountains, then stop for a swim and a snorkel. Look out for Hawaiian green sea turtles, eagle rays, spinner dolphins, and monk seals; learn about these native animals' biology and behavior from your guide.
Makena Turtle Town Eco Adventure in Maui
Maximize your chances of seeing Hawaiian green sea turtles on this small-group kayak and snorkel tour. Paddle from Makena toward Turtle Town, a snorkeling location along the island’s southern coast, and explore the calm, clear water to spot these beloved marine animals.
Clear Kayak and Snorkel Tour from Olowalu Beach (Southwest Maui)
Get a new perspective on life under the sea with this adventure, which includes a clear kayak ride and a snorkeling trip. You'll head out to Olowalu in Lahaina, where you'll get to spot all sorts of marine life, including green sea turtles, fish and coral.
Observe sea turtles, eagle rays, dolphins and more on a 2-hour kayak tour from Maui. No pervious kayaking experience is necessary for the tour, which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. A maximum group size of eight people enables you to have an intimate and immersive experience. A guide is present at all times to help with narration and navigation.
Group Surf Lesson: Two Hours of Beginners Instruction in Kihei
Catch a wave of excitement as you learn to surf during this 2-hour beginner’s, small-group, lesson in Maui. Join no more than 6 other students for an introduction to the fundamentals of surfing, including ocean awareness, water safety, riding skills and proper etiquette. You’re guaranteed to be surfing in one easy lesson, or your next lesson is free! An instructor, surfboard and rash guard are all included.
Road to Hana Adventure Tour w/ Breakfast and Lunch
On this guided, full day tour of Hana, enjoy the diverse and tropical beauty of the famous Road to Hana. Stop for photos at waterfalls and a black sand beach. With an informative guide behind the wheel, this is one of the best ways to visit Hana—especially if you don’t want to drive!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Maui?
The best Overnight Tours in Maui according to Viator travelers are:
What Overnight Tours in Maui are taking additional safety precautions?
These Maui experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Overnight Tours in Maui are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Maui may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Ulupalakua Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Honolua Bay Tours & Tickets
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & Tickets
- Maui Ocean Center Tours & Tickets
- Kahului Tours & Tickets
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets
- Hanakao'o Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Lahaina Jodo Mission Tours & Tickets
- Kapalua Tours & Tickets
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets
- Banyan Tree Park Tours & Tickets
- Makawao Tours & Tickets
- La Perouse Bay Tours & Tickets
- Lanai Island Tours & Tickets
- Maalaea Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & Tickets
- ʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku Tours & Tickets
- Wailea Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets