Top Milan Eco Tours
Cable Car Tours
Arts & Design
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
11 results | All Milan Tours
Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour from Milan
Board the Second-class Bernina Red Train, Switzerland's alpine delight, for a ride along one of the most beautiful railway routes in the world. After a coach ride from Milan to Tirano, board the train to travel on the UNESCO-listed route with its unsurpassed alpine views. Look out at the Swiss Alps as you ride along the Bernina Pass to St Moritz, and then enjoy free time to explore the chic mountain town before your return to Milan.
Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's The Last Supper and Milan Duomo
Explore Milan’s top attractions on a walking tour. Led by a guide, visit the Duomo di Milano, Italy’s largest church, and enjoy your choice between skip-the-line entry to ‘The Last Supper’ or a tour of Leonardo da Vinci's Vineyard. Discover the city’s famous plazas, stroll through the fashion district, and check out popular spots with the locals. Numbers are limited to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
City Sightseeing Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
See the most popular sights of Milan with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket good for 24 or 48 hours. Take in the views of this fashionable city from the top level of an open-air double-decker bus, from which you see the iconic Milan Duomo and the famous opera house La Scala. With three different bus routes to choose from, and opportunities to get on and off as much as you like, the city of Milan is yours to discover.
Swiss Alps, St. Moritz and Bernina Express tour from Milan
Discover the ultimate flexibility on a breathtaking Bernina Express tour from Milan - now available exclusively in English! Immerse yourself in an awe-inspiring adventure with perfectly optimized stops and schedules, ensuring a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our knowledgeable guides have vast experience leading hundreds of Bernina Express tours, offering profound insights into Swiss culture, the history of this unique country, the majesty of the Alps, and how Sankt Moritz was transformed into the world's first winter destination. Plus, thanks to our optimized schedule, you'll have plenty of time to explore and make the most of your trip. Don't miss out on this unforgettable journey!
4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan
Venture into the mountains and discover the UNESCO-listed peaks, historic towns and natural wonders of the Dolomites on this thrilling 4-day tour from Milan. Soak up the startling scenery as you drive through the Fiemme and Fassa Valleys, past the Misurina and Braies lakes, and the jaw-dropping Falzarego Pass. That’s not all: discover the legacy of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet in Verona; visit mountain resorts like Cortina d'Ampezzo and Canazei; and admire the medieval monuments of Bolzano and Trento. This small-group tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring a personalized experience.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Lake Como and Bellagio Day Trip from Milan
For a Lake Como day trip from Milan, look no further. A great way to discover the timeless beauty of the Italian lakes, this experience includes a walking tour of the chic lake town of Como plus a Lake Como cruise to see snow-peaked mountains and luxury lakeside villas from the water. In the summer, visit the village of Bellagio for free time to eat and explore. In the winter, take a gondola ride from Como to Brunate to soak up the lakeland views.
Skip the Line: Leonardo da Vinci Walking Tour of Milan Including 'The Last Supper' Ticket
Get a close-up view of Leonardo da Vinci's iconic masterpiece, 'The Last Supper' with this exciting guided tour. In addition to your skip-the-line-admission the 'The Last Supper,' see the 'Atlantic Codex,' a 12-volume bound set of drawings and writings by Da Vince in the late fifteen and early sixteenth century. Also spend time exploring the UNESCO-listed church, Santa Maria delle Grazie. This tour is a great way to learn about one of the world's greatest artists.
Milan Duomo & The Last Supper Skip the Line Guided Tour
See Milan's main sights and landmarks and take advantage of your skip-the-line admission to Leonardo da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' by booking this action-packed, small-group tour. Follow your knowledgeable guide through the streets of Milan, stopping at spots like La Scala opera house, the magnificent gothic Duomo and Sforza Castle. And then stroll right past the line to see the Da Vinci masterpiece depicting Jesus and his disciples eating their last supper.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
2-hour Milan Skip the Line The Last Supper and Renaissance Walking Tour
Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’ is one of the world’s most famous paintings but it’s just one of Milan’s many Renaissance treasures. This 2-hour small-group tour includes skip-the-line access to The Last Supper, plus a walking tour of Milan monuments such as Castello Sforzesco, San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, and the UNESCO-listed Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Outlet Best Shopping Mall Tour
Shop 'til you drop (and save money while doing it) on this day trip to Serravalle Designer Outlet from Milan, with round-trip transfers. Board a comfortable coach in Milan for the 60-mile (100-kilometer) ride to the outlet center. Once there, go wild popping into as many of the 200 shops that your time there will afford. Take advantage of discounts of 70% off name brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Adidas, Versaci, Timberland, and more. For more benefits, upgrade the tour to the VIP Shopping Pass and get a 10% discount and fast-track coach boarding.
Last Supper Tickets and Guided tour
Book 24h in advance to See a masterpiece painting and a stunning Dominican church on a small-group guided tour of Leonardo’s ‘The Last Supper’ in Milan’s Santa Maria delle Grazie convent and church. Learn the history of the celebrated, 15th-century mural, and about the groundbreaking technique that Leonardo used when creating it. Visit the UNESCO-listed church with your guide before finishing your tour in the Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Eco Tours in Milan?
The best Eco Tours in Milan according to Viator travelers are:
What Eco Tours in Milan are taking additional safety precautions?
These Milan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour from Milan
- Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's The Last Supper and Milan Duomo
- Swiss Alps, St. Moritz and Bernina Express tour from Milan
- 4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan
- Skip the Line: Leonardo da Vinci Walking Tour of Milan Including 'The Last Supper' Ticket
What Eco Tours in Milan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Milan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Leonardo3 Museum Tours & Tickets
- Serravalle Designer Outlet Tours & Tickets
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro) Tours & Tickets
- Casa Milan Tours & Tickets
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano) Tours & Tickets
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni) Tours & Tickets
- QC Termemilano Tours & Tickets
- Piazza Gae Aulenti Tours & Tickets
- Navigli District Tours & Tickets
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano) Tours & Tickets
- Palazzo Lombardia Tours & Tickets
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets Tours & Tickets
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore) Tours & Tickets
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo) Tours & Tickets
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi) Tours & Tickets
- Piazza Fontana Tours & Tickets
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano) Tours & Tickets
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca) Tours & Tickets
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli) Tours & Tickets
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Skip the Line for the Last Supper
- All Milan Skip the Line Tours
- Shopping in Milan
- Milan in 3 Days
- Lake Day Trips from Milan
- Romantic Things To Do in Milan
- Venice Day Trips from Milan
- Top Nightlife Experiences in Milan
- Milan Neighborhood Guide
- Top Parks and Gardens in Milan
- Swiss Alps Tours from Milan
- Milan for Art Lovers
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets