Top Monterey & Carmel Sporting Events
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tickets & Passes
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
On the Ground
Private Sightseeing Tours
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
4 results | All Monterey & Carmel Tours
1-Hour Monterey and Cannery Row Sea Car Tour
Enjoy an independent sightseeing tour by Sea Car to discover Monterey Bay and the Central Coast at your own pace. Aboard a 2-seater, GPS-guided convertible that navigates itself, you can cruise along the Pacific shoreline or through town. Listen to recorded commentary about attractions like Monterey’s historical center, and admire views of the ocean. The scooter car tells you where to drive, from Cannery Row and more.
3-Hour Monterey, Cannery Row and Pacific Grove Sea Car Tour
Travel around California’s central coast in a GPS-guided Sea Car on this tour. Go for a spin in a self-drive 2-seater convertible that not only navigates itself, but talks to you along the way. Cruise through areas of Monterey and Pacific Grove as you hear fun facts about major landmarks, and see well-known spots such as Cannery Row, Lake El Estero, and Asilomar State Beach.
2-Hour Monterey and Pacific Grove Sea Car Tour
Drive through the streets of Monterey and Pacific Grove in a Sea Car, a 2-seat vehicle with GPS-enabled tour narrative. Skip renting a car and make your own way around Fisherman's Wharf, Lover's Point, and Cannery Row.
Big Sur McWay Falls California Coast One Day from Monterey Carmel
Price starting at $129 per person for party of 6, $198 per person for 3, $278 per person for 2. This is a 6 hour private charter excursion by local driver guide using full size SUV. This is unique way of visiting one of the most scenic areas in the U.S. The driver guide will stop at places you wish to enjoy in Monterey, Big Sur, Bixby Bridge, River Inn, Pfeiffer state park of Coastal Redwoods, Nepenthe and McWay Falls and many other places. This is not a group tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sporting Events in Monterey & Carmel?
The best Sporting Events in Monterey & Carmel according to Viator travelers are:
What Sporting Events in Monterey & Carmel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Monterey & Carmel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sporting Events in Monterey & Carmel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Monterey & Carmel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Sunset Cultural Center Tours & Tickets
- Hearst Castle Tours & Tickets
- Wrath Wines Tours & Tickets
- Lovers Point Park Tours & Tickets
- Point Pinos Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Dennis the Menace Park Tours & Tickets
- Custom House Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Point Lobos State Natural Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Asilomar State Beach Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets