Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
Ways to visit Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
From Naples Cruise Port, join a private tour of the Royal Palace and other important monuments; head out on foot or Segway to explore Old Naples, other neighborhoods, and sample the famed Neapolitan pizza; or opt for a further flung shore excursion to the ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the islands of Capri and Ischia, or clifftop Sorrento. Tours are also available to the Amalfi Coast, home to Ravello, Positano, and Amalfi.
Things to know before you go to Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
Naples Cruise Port in downtown Naples offers proximity to ATMs, eateries, tourist information kiosks, and restrooms.
Driving in Naples is tricky; opt for shore excursions and organized tours with round-trip transportation included.
There's no direct train from Naples to the Amalfi Coast—opting for a shore excursion is far more convenient.
The Circumvesuviana train runs from Naples’ Centrale train station to Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Sorrento; it gets especially crowded in summer.
Public ferries depart from the Molo Beverello and Calata di Massa ports for Capri and Sorrento year-round; in summer, there are also boats to Ischia and Procida.
How to Get to Naples From the Naples Cruise Port
Most cruise ships dock at Molo Beverello next to the Naples’ cruise ship terminal, the Stazione Marittima. Molo Beverello is set right in the city center, an easy walk to many waterfront sights. The Napoli Centrale train station is located in Piazza Garibaldi and can be reached by public bus or taxi.
All the major cruise lines dock at Naples. The official currency in Italy is the euro, and you’ll find exchange bureaus, banks, and ATMs in the cruise terminal. English isn’t widely spoken in the city and Italian is the local language, but most people at major tourist sites speak some English.
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)
- Galleria Umberto I
- San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)
- Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)
- Piazza Trieste e Trento
- Piazza del Plebiscito
- Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)
- Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)
- Saint Lucia Neighborhood (Quartiere Santa Lucia)
- Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- Spanish Quarter (Quartieri Spagnoli)
- Via Toledo
- Gesú Nuovo Church (Chiesa del Gesù Nuovo)
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Naples and Pizza
- Pompeii Tours from Naples
- Amalfi Coast from Naples
- Nightlife in Naples
- Caravaggio Art in Naples
- Top Day Trips from Naples
- Ways to Beat the Crowds in Naples
- How to Spend a Rainy Day in Naples
- Where to Find the Best Views in Naples
- Art Lover's Guide to Naples
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Naples
- Must-See Museums in Naples