Top New York Viator Exclusive Tours
Monuments and Memorials
Shows & Performances
Arts & Design
Museum Tickets & Passes
When are you traveling?
Luxury Car Tours
Skyscrapers & Towers
Time of Day
11 results | All New York Tours
Statue of Liberty Ticket, 9/11 Memorial and Wall Street Tour
Discover three of New York City's most memorable sites on this Viator Exclusive tour, available nowhere else. Hear the history of Wall Street on a guided walking tour, then visit the 9/11 Memorial to learn about one of the most significant events in NYC history. Finally, ride the ferry to Liberty Island and enjoy an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty and its museum.
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest
Tuck into the flavors and traditions of two of New York's top foodie neighborhoods on this Chinatown and Little Italy food tour. While exploring these neighborhoods can be overwhelming on your own, traveling with a guide enables you to focus on the food rather than worrying about getting lost. Plus, the guide takes you to off-the-beaten-path establishments where you can sample items such as homemade mozzarella and dim sum.
Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
Secure an advance ticket for this behind-the-scenes tour of Manhattan’s legendary Radio City Music Hall. Save time and guarantee a place for your preferred time by prebooking, and gain insight into this historical entertainment hall that you wouldn’t get by attending a show. Learn all about the venue, its Rockette dancers, and past performers; explore the art deco foyer and backstage; and enjoy a photo op with a real-life Rockette.
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Shopping Tour, from NYC
New York is a fashion-forward city, so if you want to shop in the Big Apple don't miss this bargain hunter's dream excursion to the famous brand-name outlet shops at Woodbury Common. Just hop on your bus in Midtown Manhattan, and enjoy direct travel to an outlet mall that's packed with 220 designer and brand-name stores to suit every taste. Best of all, with a variety of convenient departure and return times, you can easily pick a visit that fits your schedule and enjoy ample time to shop.
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Shopping Tour from Manhattan
Shopping lovers can leave behind the overpriced shops in the heart of New York City and instead shop and save on a trip to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. This tour handles all the logistics for you. Just show up at one of the convenient departure locations, spend the day shopping, and catch one of the many return busses. That way, you don’t have to worry about traffic, parking, or transportation costs.
New York Catacombs by Candlelight
Go behind-the-scenes at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, and see parts of the church that are otherwise off-limits to visitors, during this catacombs tour. Meet your guide at a convenient location in Lower Manhattan, and follow them into the church. As you explore, learn all about the landmark’s place in New York history and discover the final resting place of famous New Yorkers past.
Speakeasy Pub and Prohibition History Tour NYC
While prohibition made alcohol illegal in 1920s New York, the city still retained an illicit bar scene. This prohibition-themed Manhattan tour visits some of the city’s self-styled “speakeasies”—cocktail dens and taverns that mimic the era’s outlawed bars—to enjoy drinks (own cost) with a dose of history—an experience hard to replicate independently. See prohibition-period sights, and savor each bar's atmosphere alongside prohibition and bootlegger stories from your guide.
NYC TV & Movie Tour (On Location Tours)
Step into the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with this guided tour of New York City’s famous filming locations. A guide helps you to recognize the buildings, shops, landmarks, and parks that have been featured in famous shows and movies such as ‘Friends,’ ‘Seinfeld,’ ‘Girls,’ and ‘Spiderman.’ Plus, TV buffs can get the inside scoop most tourists miss by exploring the sites with a guide/local actor.
3 New York Neighborhoods Semi-Private Tour : SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy
New York City is so big, it can be difficult to fit everything into one visit. This tour makes seeing NYC’s most interesting neighborhoods—SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown—in one day easy. In SoHo, visit the historic Cast Iron District, and learn about 19th-century architecture. In Little Italy, see mob sites, and hear about John Gotti, an American mobster. In Chinatown, see top highlights and where get the best bargain.
Go City: New York Explorer Pass - Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 attractions
With the New York Explorer Pass by Go City you get access to your favorite 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 attractions or tours, from over 95 things to do, and save up to 40% (compared to buying individual attraction tickets). Admire sweeping views from the Empire State Building Observatory, Top of the Rock, Edge and One World Observatory. See the city from a Hop on Hop off Bus, or take a Sightseeing Cruise. There's something for everyone! Create your own itinerary and sightsee the Big Apple at your own pace - you have up to 60 days to use your pass. Use the included digital guide to plan your trip and check which activities require advanced reservations, then show your pass on your mobile device at the entrance. What's more, your pass is valid for 2 years from purchase date, and only activates with your first visit, so you don't have to worry if your travel plans need to change.
American Museum of Natural History Admission Ticket
Explore the expansive American Museum of Natural History by booking full-day admission tickets. General admission tickets grant you access to about 50 exhibits, including the Rose Center for Earth and Space. You can make the most of your time in the acclaimed museum by upgrading to a Super Saver pass, which includes access to highlights such as Hayden Planetarium and 3D films.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Viator Exclusive Tours in New York?
The best Viator Exclusive Tours in New York according to Viator travelers are:
What Viator Exclusive Tours in New York are taking additional safety precautions?
These New York experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Viator Exclusive Tours in New York are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New York may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Outdoor Activities
- High Line Tours & Tickets
- Stage 42 Tours & Tickets
- National Comedy Center Tours & Tickets
- Upper East Side Tours & Tickets
- Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Manhattan Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Jewish Heritage Tours & Tickets
- Flatbush Avenue Tours & Tickets
- Staten Island Ferry Tours & Tickets
- Wilderstein Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Sunset Park Tours & Tickets
- DreamWorks Trolls the Experience Tours & Tickets
- Chelsea Tours & Tickets
- The Met Breuer Tours & Tickets
- Neil Simon Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Madison Square Garden Tours & Tickets
- Belvedere Castle Tours & Tickets
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Tours & Tickets
- Tenement Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Molokini Crater
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets