Top North Carolina Horseback Riding
Horse Carriage Rides
Private and Luxury
Beer & Brewery Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Mountain Bike Tours
Time of Day
14 results | All North Carolina Tours
Guided Horseback Riding Adventure on the Flame Azalea Trail
Experience a scenic and memorable guided horseback riding adventure at Arrowmont Stables and Cabins outside of Asheville, North Carolina. Choose from a wide variety of departure times, then ride the beautiful Flame Azalea Trail, traveling through hardwood and white pine forests, plus open meadows with majestic, elevated views of the all-American Blue Ridge Parkway. Get to know the horses in advance. Guided safety training plus a ‘test drive’ and helmet (mandatory for those under 18) are provided.
Downtown Asheville Guided Brewery Walking Tour
Asheville’s reputation as one of the top cities for brews in the Southeast is well-deserved, but the huge number of breweries to choose from can be intimidating for visitors. Discover which breweries are worth the hype on this Asheville brewery tour, which takes you to craft breweries with behind-the-scene access and ample pours at each. Unlike other Asheville brewery tours, this one is led by a certified cicerone, a recognized expert when it comes to beer.
Guided Horseback Ride through Flame Azalea and Fern Forest
Horseback riding through the Blue Ridge Mountains is a beautiful way to explore the area’s natural attractions. Trot through fern groves, past rows of wild flame azaleas, and into a white pine forest on well-trained, gentle horses. This tour includes a safety training, too, making it a good choice for beginner horseback riders and children.
Guided Horseback Riding on the Fern Forest Trail
Follow your guide on a 45-minute horseback riding adventure at Arrowmont Stables and Cabins outside of Asheville, North Carolina. Choose from a variety of departure times, and ride the beautiful Fern Forest Trail, traveling through a dense forest on relatively flat terrain at 4,000 feet. This gentle trail, situated in the Nantahala National Forest, is suitable for all skill levels. Guided safety training plus a ‘test drive’ and helmet (mandatory for those under 18) are provided.
Horse and Carriage Ride through Moses H. Cone Park
Enjoy a leisurely ride through Blowing Rock’s Moses H. Cone Park on a horse and carriage. Pre-book your ride and meet your coachman at the park, then sit back and relax as you ride in the comfortable carriage. Ride past the historical manor and along carriage trails and take in the views of the Blue Ridge parkway.
Asheville Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour
Take a spooky stroll through the streets of downtown Asheville on this ghost walking tour. Led by an expert local guide, learn about the area’s hair-raising tales and dark history, like the woman who haunts the Omni Grove Park Inn, the body entombed in the wall of the Basilica of St. Lawrence and much more. It's a fascinating, spine-tingling adventure.
Asheville Terrors Ghosts of the Blue Ridge By US Ghost Adventures
Discover the spooky side of Asheville with this small-group nighttime walking tour. Meet your guide for a city stroll focused on Asheville's haunted and paranormally active locations. Hear stories about local history as you walk past landmarks including the Basilica of St. Lawrence, Battery Park Hotel, and Pack's Tavern. Choose between two different tour lengths depending on your needs and interests.
Electric Bike Brewery Crawl of Asheville
Cycle to three of Asheville’s most popular microbreweries, enjoying a drink at the first location. You’ll be riding a state-of-the-art e-bike, so the hills won’t be a problem. In addition to soaking up the local vibe and great scenery, you’ll sample some of the best craft brews in town. If you like beer and bikes, you'll love this tour.
2-Hour Guided Segway Tour of Asheville
Explore the "Paris of the South"—Asheville, North Carolina—on a Segway during this 2-hour guided tour. Traveling via Segway allows you to cover much more ground than you would on foot, which makes this a great comprehensive tour for first-time visitors. You'll get lessons on how to maneuver the 2-wheeled, self-balancing electric scooter before you depart; even beginners will feel safe and comfortable.
Scenic E-Bike Tour in the Mountains
Asheville is known for its fantastic views of the Appalachian mountains. On this half-day tour, take a scenic bike ride along Blue Ridge Parkway with easy aboard an electric bike. First, bike through quaint Asheville communities before ascending Patton Mountain, with ease. Take in the views before descending and grabbing a drink at a historic hotel.
Carolina History and Haunts Charlotte Historical Ghost Walking Tour
See Charlotte’s most historic and haunted places with a 1.5-hour walking tour through the Fourth Ward. Follow your experienced guide to the city’s most infamous landmarks, where locals have spotted ghosts for centuries. Hear about Charlotte’s ancient Indian trading path and revolutionary battles, and learn the secrets behind uptown’s spookiest mansions. Watch for theatrical ghosts, medical ghosts, famous ghosts and unknown ghosts as you explore Charlotte’s best preserved historical neighborhood.
Downtown Asheville Tip-Based Sightseeing Walking Tour
Maximize time in Downtown Asheville with a sightseeing tour led by a local guide. Learn about Asheville's history and culture during a city stroll that includes breweries, distilleries, cafes, and historic sites. See popular landmarks like the Basilica of St. Lawrence, Grove Arcade, and the Leaf Global Arts Center. Taste local beer and spirits during brewery and distillery visits. In lieu of a tour ticket, tip your guide whatever amount you find fair.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Blue Ridge Parkway Waterfalls Hiking Tour from Asheville
Hike the best of the Blue Ridge Parkway on this guided day trip to three scenic waterfalls from Asheville. Take in views of the mountains as you tour the classic road in a comfortable van and hear stories about the area’s natural history and culture from your local guide. Watch for blooming laurels and rhododendron as you walk the easy to moderate trails through lush oak and hickory forests. Enjoy light refreshments along the way with plenty of time to relax by the falls before returning to Asheville.
Guided Hike to 3 Amazing Waterfalls - 2.5 Hour Hiking Tour
Asheville pops out of the Blue Ridge Mountains, one of the most biodiverse spots on Earth. On this tour, simply meet up with your small group, take a short ride into Pisgah National Forest, and follow the way into the “Land of Waterfalls.” Your guide will provide hiking poles, rain gear, water, snacks, and plenty of knowledge to deepen your experience in this incredible slice of Mother Nature.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Horseback Riding in North Carolina?
The best Horseback Riding in North Carolina according to Viator travelers are:
What Horseback Riding in North Carolina are taking additional safety precautions?
These North Carolina experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Horseback Riding in North Carolina are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North Carolina may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian Tours & Tickets
- Carowinds Tours & Tickets
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Bank of America Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Levine Center for the Arts Tours & Tickets
- US National Whitewater Center Tours & Tickets
- Blue Ridge Parkway Tours & Tickets
- Independence Square Tours & Tickets
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve Tours & Tickets
- Fourth Ward Tours & Tickets
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art Tours & Tickets
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad (GSMR) Tours & Tickets
- The Andy Griffith Museum Tours & Tickets
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture Tours & Tickets
- Biltmore Estate Tours & Tickets
- Oconaluftee Indian Village Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Indiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets