Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
The Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA, or Aéroport Paris Beauvais, opened in 1956 and is hub to a handful of budget airlines flying to and from 60 destinations in 21 countries throughout Europe—from Poland to Ireland—as well as North Africa. The airport has two terminals and handles nearly 4.5 million passengers each year.
Ways to visit Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
When flying budget airlines like Ryanair or Wizz in or out of Beauvais–Tillé Airport, avoid the snarled Parisian traffic with an airport transfer to or from the city center, skipping the delays and stress of navigating unfamiliar urban roads or coordinating public transportation. Private or shared transfers that include pickup and drop-off at hotels in Paris and luggage transport are a popular option for a stress-free, all-inclusive arrival or departure that takes less than an hour.
Things to know before you go to Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
- The airport has two adjacent terminals; you can easily transfer terminals on foot.
- Car rental agency desks are located outside of Terminal 2.
- There are shops (including duty-free options), restaurants, cafès, currency exchange counters, and a multi-currency ATM inside the airport.
- The airport offers free public Wi-Fi.
- There is an information desk in Terminal 1, open from 7 a.m. until 15 minutes after the last flight of the day departs.
How to get to Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
The Beauvais–Tillé Airport is located in Tillé, 53 miles (85 km) northwest of Paris, and is accessible by car via highway N1. TER regional trains run regularly between Beauvais SNCF train station and Paris Gare du Nord, taking about an hour and 15 minutes. Otherwise, an airport shuttle runs non-stop between the airport and the Pershing parking lot located at Porte Maillot in Paris, near the RER (line C) and metro (line 1) stations.
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Grandes Écuries de Chantilly
- Living Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)
- Château de Chantilly
- National Museum of the Renaissance
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Villa Savoye
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)
- Air and Space Museum
- Stade de France
- La Défense
- Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)
- Montmartre Cemetery
- Château de Malmaison