Lido de Paris
Lido de Paris guests can expect a show. Advance booking is essential, as tickets can sell out weeks in advance, especially in busy periods. Two 90-minute shows are performed each evening, with lunch and matinee shows held on select days. You can enjoy a pre-show dinner and/or Champagne, opt for a private hotel transfer, or combine the show with a guided night tour of the City of Light.
Things to know before you go
There is a smart-casual dress code—shorts, sportswear, flip-flops, and sneakers are not permitted.
A free coat check is available.
Taking photos or videos is not permitted during the show.
Lido de Paris is wheelchair accessible.
How to get there
Lido de Paris, on the Champs-Élysées in Paris’ eighth arrondissement, is a 5-minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe. The closest metro stop is George V, and the nearest RER A train station is Charles de Gaulle–Etoile.
When to get there
Lido de Paris has performances every day of the year. For last-minute tickets and deals, it’s best to visit in low season (Nov. to Mar.) or opt for a weekday show. The hottest tickets of the year are the special Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve shows, accompanied by a 6-course gourmet dinner and plenty of Champagne.
The magic of *Paris Merveilles*
Over the years, stars such as Elton John, Elvis Presley, Edith Piaf, and Shirley MacLaine have performed at the iconic Lido de Paris cabaret, while in-house entertainers include the famous Bluebell Girls, Lido Boys, and Lido Orchestra. Franco Dragone’s Paris Merveilles show, a 90-minute extravaganza devoted to the wonders of Paris, features sets that include an ice rink, gigantic chandelier, and water fountains, plus acts with burlesque dancers, acrobats, magicians, and mimes.
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Arc de Triomphe
- Avenue des Champs-Élysées
- Crazy Horse Cabaret
- Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)
- Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris
- Guimet Museum (Musée Guimet)
- Palais de Tokyo
- Monceau Park (Parc Monceau)
- Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)
- Pont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)
- Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)
- Grand Palais
- L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking School
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- 8th Arrondissement