To reach the Hotel des Invalides and the Musee des Plans-Reliefs, take the Metro to La Tour-Maubourg, Varenne, Invalides or St-Francois-Xavier or take the RER train to Invalides. A number of bus lines also stop nearby. Guided tours are available by advance reservation.
Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!
Martha_C, Mar 2020
Why you are seeing this
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Musée des Plans-Reliefs?
Attractions near Musée des Plans-Reliefs:
What else should I know about attractions in Paris?
As well as visiting the Musée des Plans-Reliefs, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Rodin Museum (Musée Rodin)
- 7th Arrondissement
- Les Invalides
- Dome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)
- Army Museum (Musee de l'Armee)
- Napoleon's Tomb
- École Militaire
- Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- Palais Bourbon
- Museum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)
- Pont Alexandre III
- Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)
- Champs de Mars
- Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)