Knoebels Amusement Resort Tours and Tickets
One-part traditional theme park and one-part county fair, the Knoebels Amusement Park nestled into a hardwood forest in Elysburg, Pennsylvania, promises free family fun. An institution here for 89 years, visitors can enjoy a picnic under their plentiful pavilions, enjoy free mini-museums on mining, Americana and the antique carousel, visit a bald eagle habitat or wander the park, choosing which (relatively reasonably-priced) games and rides they want to try.
Stuffed animals smile from kiosk games lining the walkways between the 110-foot Ferris Wheel near the entrance and the Phoenix wooden coaster in the back of the park. Bumper cars, tilt-a-whirl, a pirate ship, a carousel from the 1800s with traditional brass ring, log flume ride, haunted mansion and even an inverting steel coaster are just some of the more than 60 rides on offer.
A mini water park featuring a large swimming pool with four waterslides and a shallower kiddie pool is also on park grounds. As are a lazer tag center, an arcade and even eighteen holes of mini-golf – the family-friendly version of the company’s Three Ponds Golf Club, offering a full 18-hole par 71 course a quarter mile up the road. Adjacent to the park, Knoebels’ owned campgrounds offers tent sites and log cabins for nightly and weekly rental rates.
Looks like we don't have any Knoebels Amusement Resort tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Cullari Vineyards and Winery
- AACA Museum, Inc.
- Hershey's Chocolate World
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- America On Wheels Museum
- President James Buchanan's Wheatland
- Dutch Wonderland
- Amish Farm and House
- Camelback Mountain Resort
- Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Longwood Gardens
- Shriver House Museum
- Gettysburg Heritage Center