Top Philadelphia Night Tours
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Private Sightseeing Tours
Beer & Brewery Tours
Arts & Design
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
13 results | All Philadelphia Tours
Philly By Night Double Decker Bus Tour
Get a new perspective on the City of Brotherly Love with this nighttime sightseeing tour. Climb on board a double-decker bus and explore the best that Philadelphia has to offer. Visit 27 of Philly’s top attractions — like the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Penn’s Landing and the Rocky Steps at the entrance to the Philadelphia Museum of Art — on a 90-minute loop around this historic city.
Spirit of Philadelphia Signature Dinner Cruise with Buffet
This dinner cruise on the Delaware River features a delicious buffet meal, an amazing DJ, and dancing. Enjoy the view of the Philadelphia skyline or head to the dance floor. Bring that special someone or a group of friends for three hours of fun on the water.
Haunted Philadelphia: Spirits of '76 Ghost Tour
Dare to visit more than 20 of Philadelphia’s scariest sites on this ghoulish 75-minute, outdoor walking adventure. From the legendary ghosts of Independence Hall to the paranormal on Pine Street, this Spirits of ’76 Ghost Tour explores Philadelphia’s haunted facts and folklore. Experience the city’s monuments by moonlight and listen to spooky stories. Travel the cobblestone streets of Old City and see famous film locations from big screen thrillers ‘The Sixth Sense’ and ‘National Treasure.’
Philadelphia Band, Brewery, and Beer Garden Evening Trolley Tour
On this fun-filled, fast-paced bar and pub crawl, you’ll be transported to some of Philadelphia’s top-rated beer gardens and breweries. Travel between locations in a special BYOB trolley, and bring drinks along to enjoy as you ride. Listen to live entertainment from some of the city’s hottest musical acts, and choose from a selection of fine wines and local brews.
Hop-on Hop-off and Philly By Night Tour Combo
Explore the best that Philadelphia has to offer on this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Visit 27 of Philadelphia’s top attractions — like the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall — on a 1.5-hour loop. Select from a 1- or 2-day pass, then board at any of the 27 stops and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live on-board commentary. After dinner (own expense), enjoy the city as it’s illuminated for the evening on a ‘Philly by Night Tour.’ Pickup and drop-off from select hotels included.
Dark Philly Adult Night Tour
See the dark side of Philly during this adult night tour developed by a local university professor. Not for the faint of heart, this tour uncovers Philadelphia’s R-rated sites and stories, from vampires, pirate ghost ships, and haunted attractions to torture, executions, and the red light district. You'll also visit historical attractions and see the sights illuminated at night. This tour is not suitable for children.
Double Decker Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Philadelphia (1, 2, or 3-Day)
Explore the best that Philadelphia has to offer on this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Visit 27 of Philadelphia’s top attractions — like the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the United States Mint — on a 90-minute loop in an open-top, double-decker bus. Select a single or multi-day pass, then board at any of the 27 stops and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live onboard narration. Learn about the history and heritage of one of America's oldest cities.
Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Bus Tour of Philadelphia
Philadelphia has it all, from major historical sites to art museums and pop culture landmarks. Optimize your sightseeing experience with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that lets you see all of the City of Brotherly Love’s most famous attractions while getting off to explore on foot as much as you wish.
BYOB Historically Hilarious Trolley Tour of Philadelphia
See Philadelphia’s historic landmarks and sites while sipping your own beer or wine and hearing little-known facts from a guide. This sightseeing tour by trolley takes the stress off finding a designated driver for exploring as you see tops sights such City Hall, Love Park, Boathouse Row, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross’ House, and the Declaration House. Drinks are BYOB.
Historic and Revolutionary Philadelphia Tour
Experience the history of the United States on this guided small group walking tour around Philadelphia, the birthplace of freedom in America. You'll see the building where the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution were signed, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross's House, and much more! This tour even includes a special presentation about George Washington in the Museum of the American Revolution.
Old City Historic Walking Tour in Philadelphia
Walk in the footsteps of America's founding fathers on this walking tour of Philadelphia's Old City. Visit important landmarks such as Christ Church, the Ben Franklin Post Office, Carpenters' Hall, and Independence Hall as your guide narrates local history.
Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Explore the best that Philadelphia has to offer on this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Visit Philadelphia’s top attractions—like the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall—on a full loop. Select from a 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass. Board at any of the stops and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live commentary. A route map and courtesy shuttle from Center City hotels are included.
The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
Discover the birthplace of America on this guided walking tour through the country’s most historic area in Philadelphia. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the Independence National Historical Park and more than 20 other historic sites on this 1.25-mile trek, including the National Constitution Center, Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell Center, and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Tours in Philadelphia?
The best Night Tours in Philadelphia according to Viator travelers are:
What Night Tours in Philadelphia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Philadelphia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Tours in Philadelphia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Philadelphia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum Tours & Tickets
- National Liberty Museum Tours & Tickets
- Second Bank of the United States Tours & Tickets
- University of Pennsylvania Tours & Tickets
- Washington Square Park Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Independence Seaport Museum Tours & Tickets
- One Liberty Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- President's House Tours & Tickets
- National Constitution Center Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia City Hall Tours & Tickets
- African American Museum in Philadelphia Tours & Tickets
- Reading Terminal Market Tours & Tickets
- Carpenters' Hall Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Italian Market Tours & Tickets
- Historic Antique Row in Philadelphia Tours & Tickets
- Barnes Foundation Tours & Tickets
- Arch Street Meeting House Tours & Tickets
- Eastern State Penitentiary Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Virginia
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets