Top Philadelphia Trolley Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
Beer & Brewery Tours
Arts & Design
Hop on Hop Off Buses
When are you traveling?
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Private Sightseeing Tours
Time of Day
13 results | All Philadelphia Tours
BYOB Historically Hilarious Trolley Tour of Philadelphia
See Philadelphia’s historic landmarks and sites while sipping your own beer or wine and hearing little-known facts from a guide. This sightseeing tour by trolley takes the stress off finding a designated driver for exploring as you see tops sights such City Hall, Love Park, Boathouse Row, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross’ House, and the Declaration House. Drinks are BYOB.
Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Bus Tour of Philadelphia
Philadelphia has it all, from major historical sites to art museums and pop culture landmarks. Optimize your sightseeing experience with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that lets you see all of the City of Brotherly Love’s most famous attractions while getting off to explore on foot as much as you wish.
Philadelphia Band, Brewery, and Beer Garden Evening Trolley Tour
On this fun-filled, fast-paced bar and pub crawl, you’ll be transported to some of Philadelphia’s top-rated beer gardens and breweries. Travel between locations in a special BYOB trolley, and bring drinks along to enjoy as you ride. Listen to live entertainment from some of the city’s hottest musical acts, and choose from a selection of fine wines and local brews.
"Bad Things Happen In Philadelphia" True Crime Evening Trolley Tour
Our guide will take you through the history and sites of true crime in Philly on this BYOB, 21+ trolley tour. Along with entertaining and chilling stories of Philadelphia's sordid history, guests will experience live musical performances on the trolley from some of the most talented artists in the city.
20th Century Jewish Neighborhoods
Here is a chance to enjoy a guided tour of the once thriving Jewish neighborhoods of 20th century Philadelphia. You will come with your own vehicle, and Dr. Schatz will explain and guide you through the itinerary of your choice in the neighborhoods of our parents and grandparents. We will see (and enter) some former synagogues (even some current ones), and see the shopping districts, cultural amenities, educational and social service buildings that thrived in Jewish Philadelphia of the past.
Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Explore the best that Philadelphia has to offer on this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Visit Philadelphia’s top attractions—like the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall—on a full loop. Select from a 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass. Board at any of the stops and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live commentary. A route map and courtesy shuttle from Center City hotels are included.
Historic and Revolutionary Philadelphia Tour
Experience the history of the United States on this guided small group walking tour around Philadelphia, the birthplace of freedom in America. You'll see the building where the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution were signed, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross's House, and much more! This tour even includes a special presentation about George Washington in the Museum of the American Revolution.
The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
Discover the birthplace of America on this guided walking tour through the country’s most historic area in Philadelphia. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the Independence National Historical Park and more than 20 other historic sites on this 1.25-mile trek, including the National Constitution Center, Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell Center, and many more.
Dark Philly Adult Night Tour
See the dark side of Philly during this adult night tour developed by a local university professor. Not for the faint of heart, this tour uncovers Philadelphia’s R-rated sites and stories, from vampires, pirate ghost ships, and haunted attractions to torture, executions, and the red light district. You'll also visit historical attractions and see the sights illuminated at night. This tour is not suitable for children.
Double Decker Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Philadelphia (1, 2, or 3-Day)
Explore the best that Philadelphia has to offer on this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Visit 27 of Philadelphia’s top attractions — like the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the United States Mint — on a 90-minute loop in an open-top, double-decker bus. Select a single or multi-day pass, then board at any of the 27 stops and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live onboard narration. Learn about the history and heritage of one of America's oldest cities.
Go City: Philadelphia Explorer Pass - Choose 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions
See some of Philadelphia's top attractions at a discount with The Philadelphia Pass. Select your choice of three, four, five, or seven activities from a list of options and get direct entrance after you save your pass on your mobile device. Use your pass for touring options such as the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Philadelphia Tour, or for entrance tickets to venues such as the African American Museum or Betsy Ross House. Passes are valid for one year from purchase date and you have 60 consecutive days from first use. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 60 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
Philadelphia Segway Tour
Experience Philadelphia like never before on this educational and entertaining guided small-group Segway tour. Learn about Philadelphia’s important history and visit popular locations like Penn’s Landing, the Historic District, the Italian Market, Benjamin Franklin Parkway and Society Hill on a 5- or 10-mile loop around Center City. Guided Segway training and photos from the tour are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Bookable Extras
With several stops and two routes on this City Sightseeing tour of Philadelphia, you won’t run out of things to see or do. Once you board the open-top, double-decker bus, you can stay on for the entire route narrated by a guide, or disembark at any of the hop-on hop-off stops for sightseeing along the way. Select a 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass and see attractions such as the Liberty Bell, Philadelphia Zoo, and Betsy Ross House. Customize your own itinerary and set your own pace in the City of Brotherly Love.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Trolley Tours in Philadelphia?
The best Trolley Tours in Philadelphia according to Viator travelers are:
What Trolley Tours in Philadelphia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Philadelphia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Trolley Tours in Philadelphia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Philadelphia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Outdoor Activities
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- United States Mint Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Academy of Music Tours & Tickets
- Carpenters' Hall Tours & Tickets
- Please Touch Museum Tours & Tickets
- Powel House Tours & Tickets
- Elfreth's Alley Tours & Tickets
- Delaware River Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Society Hill Tours & Tickets
- Washington Square Park Tours & Tickets
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Mütter Museum Tours & Tickets
- Independence National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Sesame Place Philadelphia Tours & Tickets
- Valley Forge National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- President's House Tours & Tickets
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church Tours & Tickets
- Betsy Ross House Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Virginia
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets