Marigalante Galleon Tours and Tickets
A replica of the Spanish ship Santa Maria—from Christopher Columbus’ first voyage across the Atlantic—the Marigalante lives in the port of Puerto Vallarta. These days the ship heads out to sea on family-friendly tours; pirate- and Mexican heritage–themed shows and activities take place both day and night.
Tours depart at 9am and 5:30pm
Puerto Vallarta Marine Terminal, Puerto Vallarta, 48354
Looks like we don't have any Marigalante Galleon tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Marigalante Galleon hours of operation?
Marigalante Galleon hours of operation: Tours depart at 9am and 5:30pm. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)
- Los Arcos National Marine Park
- Marina Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Las Caletas Beach (Playa Las Caletas)
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Gringo Gulch
- Zona Romantica
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Aquaventuras Park
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Boca de Tomatlán
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)