Top Puerto Vallarta Unique Experiences
Cruises & Sailing
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
8 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
Chocolate Tour in Vallarta
Learn all about chocolate production, from pod to pastry, and get the chance to sample some artisanal chocolate yourself with this visit to Planeta Cacao, a cacao garden near Puerto Vallarta. You'll learn all about the importance of chocolate in pre-Colombian times, see how it's cultivated, and learn all about the process of preparing it for consumption.
Chocolate and truffles workshop
Swap sunbathing for chocolate making on a visit to ChocoMuseo in Puerto Vallarta, ideal for choccy enthusiasts, families, or couples. Learn about Mesoamerica’s often-overlooked history of chocolate as you explore the museum with your guide, then get hands-on experience tempering, molding, and decorating your own cacao creations to take home.
Bean to Bar Chocolate Workshop in Puerto Vallarta
This fun chocolate making class is something a little different from the usual Puerto Vallarta activities. Learn the process cacao beans are put through as they become the delicious chocolate sweets we know and love. You’ll get hands on experience making Mexican chocolate drinks and bon-bons you can take home.
Taco101 - daytime taco walk - all inclusive.
Get an insider's introduction to Mexico's most iconic street snack during this small-group taco tasting tour. Discover a handful of family-run taco stands and eateries where locals eat, tasting between up to ten different tacos each. Tours also include drinks, dessert, and a visit to a local corn tortilla factory.
Make your own Mole Poblano in Puerto Vallarta
Mole poblano is a spicy chocolate sauce that is served over meat. Learn about this Mexican dish during a hands-on cooking class in Puerto Vallarta. Visit a local market to purchase ingredients, including Mexcian cacao and chilies, and learn to make this dish from start to finish with a group of no more than five participants. Then, enjoy the fruits of your labor and take home a jar of your mole.
Taco102 - dinner taco walk - all inclusive
Taste up to 10 tacos at four family-run eateries during this small-group dinner crawl in Puerto Vallarta. Skip the tourist traps and explore Old Town and downtown locations where locals eat. Eat a full dinner of meat and vegetarian tacos with salsas and toppings, plus fresh drinks and beer.
Private Best of Nayarit
Spend the day with a private guide seeing parts of Mexico away from the usual tourist spots. Get picked up from your Puerto Vallarta accomodation in the morning and set out for your day. Visit the EntreAmigos community social agency in San Pancho, take a drive out to the surf town of Sayulita, then decide where to go after that: Punta de Mita or Cruz de Huanacaxtle.
Private Photography Session in Puerto Vallarta
Flytographer Private Vacation Photo Shoot Connect with a local hand-picked professional photographer in Puerto Vallarta and capture your most memorable moments during this private photo shoot. Get insider tips on the best things to do in Puerto Vallarta, including where to eat & what to see from your vacation photographer. Return from your trip with beautiful, high-quality vacation photos — the best souvenir ever. We specialize in: - honeymoons - family trips - engagements - anniversaries - romantic getaways - multi-generational trips - babymoons - solo travellers - and just because! With over 10,000 5-star reviews, Flytographer is the global leader in vacation photography and has captured over 3 million memories for travellers across six continents. We’ve been featured across A-list media, including Conde Nast Traveler, Oprah, Forbes, Travel + Leisure, New York Times, BRIDES, Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle Magazine, Elle, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, Huffington Post, & many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Puerto Vallarta?
The best Unique Experiences in Puerto Vallarta according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Puerto Vallarta are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puerto Vallarta experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Puerto Vallarta are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puerto Vallarta may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Nuevo Vallarta Tours & Tickets
- Boca de Tomatlan Tours & Tickets
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & Tickets
- El Tuito Tours & Tickets
- Aquaventuras Park Tours & Tickets
- Marina Vallarta Tours & Tickets
- Gringo Gulch Tours & Tickets
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & Tickets
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & Tickets
- Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas) Tours & Tickets
- Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Zona Romantica Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets