Top Reykjavik Skip the line Tickets
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Museum Tickets & Passes
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Arts & Design
Airport & Hotel Transfers
When are you traveling?
Ports of Call Tours
Time of Day
13 results | All Reykjavik Tours
Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & Áróra Northern Lights Planetarium Show
Combine pre-booked admission tickets to the Perlan’s Wonders of Iceland exhibition with a planetarium show on the elusive, green dancing lights of the Aurora Borealis. Walk through a reconstructed Ice Cave, learn about Iceland’s glaciers in an interactive display, and see a replica of a bird cliff. Then, sit back and relax as you embark on a multimedia Northern Lights journey.
Whales Of Iceland Admission Ticket
Secure your ticket in advance and explore the Whales of Iceland Exhibition at your own pace. Walk past 23 man-made, life-size models of the various whale species in Iceland, and use the interactive stations to watch videos and learn about the different species. This family-friendly experience is centrally located in Reykjavik.
Skip the Line: The National Museum of Iceland Ticket
Dive into the fascinating history of the Icelandic nation at the National Museum of Iceland. The museum's permanent exhibition is a journey through time, featuring artifacts from the age of settlement to the present day. Ensure a hassle-free visit by booking advance museum tickets, which allow you to skip the ticket line and enter directly.
Thingvellir national park. Private Sightseeing Tour
Travel from Reykjavík to Iceland's only UNESCO World Heritage Site, Thingvellir National Park, on this half-day private sightseeing tour. There, explore the park's attractions including Iceland's largest natural lake, Þingvellavatn (Thingvallavatn). The park is known for its unusual tectonic and volcanic environment and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Iceland.
Private Golden Circle in Luxury Benz, Best price for groups
Enjoy the scenery of the Golden Circle of Iceland on this full day tour from Reykjavik. Your driver/guide will pick you up at all accommodations in the great Reykjavik area or at your cruise ship. Then your guide will take you to the town of Hveragerdi. Hveragerdi contains a number of greenhouses and hot springs and is a hotbed for Icelandic horticulture.The waterfall Faxi and the Golden Waterfall, the Geysers and for the grand finale you will visit Thingvellir the National Park.
Whale Watching Tour from Reykjavik
Watch for minke whales, dolphins and humpbacks on a whale watching cruise from Reykjavik, and take in views of the coast from an open viewing platform or an enclosed cabin. Get the ultimate whale watching experience during the peak season from April through October, when over 20 kinds of whale flock to the North Atlantic. Cruise the harbor in comfort and style, enjoy access to an indoor saloon stocked with snacks and drinks (sold on board), and spot Iceland’s diverse aquatic species with help from the experienced crew.
Snaefellsnes Peninsula & Kirkjufell Mountain Full Day Tour from Reykjavik
Explore the fire-and-ice landscape of the Snaefellsnes Peninsula on on this fantastic full-day tour from Reykjavik. Walk along the coast in the village of Arnarstapi, find perfect views of Snæfellsjökull, and visit black pearl beaches at the edge of the peninsula. Pickup and drop-off at centrally-located Reykjavik hotels.
Airport Express Shared Departure Transfer from Reykjavik Hotels to Keflavik Airport
When your trip to Iceland has come to an end, take a cost-effective transfer back to Keflavik International Airport (KEF) with this shuttle service. Meet your driver at your accommodation in the center of Reykjavik, or closest bus stop for city centre hotels, and head to the bus terminal, where your airport transfer departs from. Then, enjoy a swift journey to the airport for your departure flight.
Golden Circle Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik
Witness the three wonders of the famous Iceland Golden Circle on this day trip from Reykjavik. Travel by air-conditioned vehicle with an expert guide and learn the history and geology of each site. See the breathtaking Gullfoss waterfall, the bubbling pools and Strokkur waterspout at Geysir and the incredible tectonic rift at Thingvellir National Park. On route, drink in Iceland’s stark beauty and learn how islanders are using its natural steam and geothermal waters to produce sustainable energy.
The Original Classic Whale Watching from Reykjavik
Experience the magic of whale watching on a cruise from Reykjavik. With a knowledgeable guide, cruise the coastal curve of Iceland to marvel at whales in their natural habitat. Scour the sea for sightings of porpoises and dolphins as you listen to fascinating facts surrounding the majestic creatures that inhabit the Icelandic ocean. Heighten your chances of seeing whales on this tour, the success rates of which are 95% in summer and 80% in winter.
Small-Group Reykjavik RIB Whale Watching Cruise
Cruise Faxaflói Bay in a rigid inflatable boat (RIB) on a 2-hour, small-group whale-watching expedition from Reykjavik. Board a speedy RIB at the Old Harbor, and skim alongside graceful seabirds as you pass seasonal puffin colonies. Watch for minke and humpback whales, porpoises, and white-beaked dolphins, and then return to the harbor along the Reykjavik shoreline. Pause alongside the Harpa Concert Hall and the Sun Voyager sculpture as you take in the city’s most distinctive sights from the water.
Return Economy Airport Transfer - Keflavik Airport to Accommodation or Bus Stop
Book a shared arrival transfer from Keflavik International Airport (KEF) to Reykjavik city, and enjoy a stress-free start to your trip. It's a simple, cost-effective option that's available seven days a week with regular, fixed-time departures. Transport is by comfortable bus with complimentary Wi -Fi, so you can stay connected en route.
Silfra Drysuit Snorkeling - Meet on Location | Free Photos
Swim between tectonic plates on this snorkeling tour to Silfra, located in Thingvellir National Park. Clear glacial waters make it easy to see stunning underwater landscapes, while included dry suits help keep you warm throughout the tour. This small-group tour is capped at six people for a more intimate experience and includes optional hotel pickup from Reykjavik.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Skip the line Tickets in Reykjavik?
The best Skip the line Tickets in Reykjavik according to Viator travelers are:
What Skip the line Tickets in Reykjavik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Reykjavik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & Áróra Northern Lights Planetarium Show
- Whales Of Iceland Admission Ticket
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula & Kirkjufell Mountain Full Day Tour from Reykjavik
- Airport Express Shared Departure Transfer from Reykjavik Hotels to Keflavik Airport
- Golden Circle Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik
What Skip the line Tickets in Reykjavik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Reykjavik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Observation Decks
- Skip the line Tickets
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Viking World Tours & Tickets
- Silfra Fissure Tours & Tickets
- Bessastadir Tours & Tickets
- Snaefellsjokull National Park Tours & Tickets
- Seljalandsfoss Tours & Tickets
- Skógafoss Tours & Tickets
- Hveragerdi Tours & Tickets
- Thrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Reykjanes Peninsula Tours & Tickets
- Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & Tickets
- Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & Tickets
- Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River Tours & Tickets
- Saga Museum Tours & Tickets
- Imagine Peace Tower Tours & Tickets
- Reykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & Tickets
- Volcano House Tours & Tickets
- Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours & Tickets
- Skaftafell National Park Tours & Tickets
- The Pearl (Perlan) Tours & Tickets
- Sun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir