Villa Celimontana Tours and Tickets
These gardens—centered around a 16th-century villa occupied by the Italian Geographic Society—are known for their pretty floral displays, exotic plants, bas reliefs, sculptures, and monuments, including an Egyptian obelisk. Inside the villa, discover historic maps as well as 17th-century frescoes and mosaics.
Sunrise to sunset
Via della Navicella, Rome, Lazio, 00184
Looks like we don't have any Villa Celimontana tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Villa Celimontana hours of operation?
Villa Celimontana hours of operation: Sunrise to sunset. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)
- Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Case Romane del Celio
- Caelian Hill (Celio)
- Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)
- Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)
- Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)
- Palatine Hill (Palatino)
- Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)
- Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)
- Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)
- Domus Augustana
- Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)
- Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)