Top Sacramento White Water Rafting
On the Water
Food & Drink
Likely To Sell Out
Art & Culture
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
3 results | All Sacramento Tours
Downtown Sacramento Historical Food Tour
Learn about California’s capital city’s history as you pop into local eateries for tastings of local-favorite food during this Downtown Sacramento tour. Sample various products from local venues as well as menu items from restaurants that use locally sourced ingredients. Your guide tells you stories about the city that dates back to the 1800s, as well as gets you acquainted with the Sac foodie culture.
Full-Day Whitewater Rafting Trip on Middle Fork from Auburn (Class 3-4)
Whitewater rafting is something not many people know how to do on their own, but this Middle Fork American River Whitewater Rafting Trip from Auburn allows you to float down a 17-mile stretch of the river without having to plan anything yourself. Ride class III and IV rapids down the river as you take in the California foothills. All equipment and lunch are provided, too.
South Fork Half-Day Whitewater Rafting Trip from Lotus (Class 2-3+)
If you’re looking for a fun family day and want to hit the outdoors, theme parks and other attractions can be extremely overcrowded. Instead, prebook this South Fork American River Whitewater Rafting Trip from Lotus and go whitewater rafting under the supervision and safety of a guide. Float down class II and III rapids while taking in beautiful sights of Lotus, Coloma, and other California foothill towns.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best White Water Rafting in Sacramento?
The best White Water Rafting in Sacramento according to Viator travelers are:
What White Water Rafting in Sacramento are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sacramento experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What White Water Rafting in Sacramento are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sacramento may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets