Bexar County Courthouse
100 Dolorosa #302, San Antonio
Bexar Country Courthouse is located at 100 Dolorosa, #302 in San Antonio. It is within walking distance of the River Walk and near the Main Plaza and Cathedral of San Fernando.
Great way to see the city!
Joseph was a great tour guide. He was patient and had a good sense of humor. My teenagers and I had never ridden segways before and it was a blast. Would highly recommend this excursion.
Candace_Y, Apr 2023
Why you are seeing this
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Bexar County Courthouse?
Attractions near Bexar County Courthouse:
What else should I know about attractions in San Antonio?
As well as visiting the Bexar County Courthouse, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- San Fernando Cathedral
- San Antonio Historic Market Square
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- San Antonio River Walk (Paseo Del Rio)
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Hemisfair Park
- The Alamo
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- King William Historic District
- Tower of the Americas
- The Guenther House
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)