Top San Antonio Motorcycle Tours
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Hop on Hop Off Buses
When are you traveling?
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Private Sightseeing Tours
Skip the line Tickets
Time of Day
13 results | All San Antonio Tours
San Antonio Zoo General Admission Ticket
Visit the San Antonio Zoo to see more than 3,000 animals from around the globe. Check out the largest collection of birds in the world; large animals including tigers, hippos, zebras, and elephants; a number of different monkeys; and daily talks by the experts. Ride a train around the beautifully landscaped grounds, or let the kids take a spin on the carousel, which features colorful native Texas animals.
San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Tower of Americas
Combine two great tours, plus admission to an iconic landmark, for a comprehensive look at the city of San Antonio. Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise along the San Antonio River, explore the most popular sites in San Antonio on a hop-on hop-off double-decker bus, and enjoy a spectacular view of Alamo City from the top of the Tower of the Americas.
San Antonio Full-Day Historic City Tour
Discover the historic highlights of San Antonio on a tour that takes you to Mission Concepcion as well as downtown markets, parks, squares, eateries, and more. A great introduction to the city for first-time visitors, this tour gives you a chance to learn your way around San Antonio with a guide to navigate and narrate the journey. That way, you don’t have to worry about getting lost or missing any of the historic details.
San Antonio River Walk Cruise and Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Combine two great tours for a comprehensive look at the city of San Antonio. Enjoy a relaxing, 35-minute River Walk boat cruise along the San Antonio River. Explore the most popular sites in San Antonio on a scenic hop-on hop-off, double-decker bus tour. Visit popular sites like the Alamo, Pearl Brewery, the San Antonio Museum of Art, Market Square, and many more. Select a pass and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live, onboard narration. Both the bus and boat have frequent departures throughout the day.
Half-Day Morning City Tour of Historic San Antonio
Explore San Antonio’s unique place in Western history on a half-day morning coach tour. Pass by dozens of historic sites and modern attractions while learning about the city’s rich confluence of cultures and the events that shaped it. See Alamo Plaza and historic hotels, learn about bluesman Robert Johnson’s local recording sessions, and see where residents get their cultural fix at the Tobin Performing Arts Center and Briscoe Western Art Museum. Discover even more and complete your grand city overview on an optional afternoon tour.
San Antonio River Cruise & Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
See more of San Antonio with a combo package that includes a 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass and a 40-minute sightseeing cruise on the San Antonio River Walk. The river cruise offers a scenic and relaxing ride, and the double-decker bus gives you the flexibility to explore the city at your own pace, and disembark at attractions such as The Alamo.
San Antonio Missions Tour with Hotel Pick Up
See the Alamo and other UNESCO landmarks on a private tour of San Antonio attractions. This itinerary also offers a look at Mission San José and Mission Concepción, both belonging to the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. Visit, too, the King William Historic District and Market Square. With a personal guide on hand to interpret, you’ll gain a better understanding of San Antonio’s heritage.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
San Antonio Haunted History Ghost Tour
There's a lot of strange history that's happened here in the streets of San Antonio, and over the course of this San Antonio ghost tour, hear the haunted, paranormal tales of notorious Texas events. The tour begins and ends at The Alamo, where you meet your guides who are carrying lanterns and dressed in historic costumes. Walk the streets of the city's Old Town and learn its fascinating past, which is vividly and masterfully brought to life by the informative and passionate guides.
Segway Tour of San Antonio and the Alamo
Explore San Antonio by Segway on a 1.5-hour tour that takes in the highlights of historic downtown San Antonio. Have fun and get great photo ops while riding your Segway past landmarks such as The Alamo, Tower of the Americas, HemisFair Park, the Alamodome, and San Fernando Cathedral. Your guide shares some fun facts and a little Texas history along the way. Book your Segway tour early to ensure that you get a spot on this popular tour.
San Antonio Segway Ghost Tour
Roll through San Antonio's spookier side on an evening haunted history tour by Segway. Perched atop a self-balancing electric scooter, head to some of downtown’s most storied and supposedly haunted locales, where a guide shares tales of notorious gun-slingers, ghosts of the Alamo, and legends of old Indian burial grounds. It’s a frightfully fun way to spend an evening immersed in Texas lore—unlimited spine tingles included!
Taste of Fredericksburg Small-Group Wine Tour from San Antonio
Venture into Texas Hill Country with a local guide. Your escort is not only an expert oenophile, but a storyteller who shares history and insight about the region. After two tastings at local wineries (where you’ll also take a behind-the-scenes tour of the production facilities), spend time in the charming town of Fredericksburg. Have lunch, browse the shops, or experience additional wine tastings.
San Antonio Missions UNESCO World Heritage Sites Tour
The San Antonio Missions are a UNSECO World Heritage Site you won’t want to miss, filled with history and religious importance. Get the full story on the area that consists of five missions close together from a guide who knows the area and its past well. You’ll see four out of the five missions of the site, as well as La Villita Historic Arts Village, Alamo Plaza, and the Espada Aqueduct.
Vespa SiDECAR City Tour
Enjoy a fun-filled and one-of-a-kind way to explore San Antonio on this private tour via Vespa and custom-built sidecar. Pick between morning and afternoon departure times, and set off right from your hotel via stylish scooter. You’ll visit San Antonio’s top attractions, from the UNESCO-listed Alamo and San Antonio River Walk to the King William Historic District and more. Then, head to a locals-frequented venue for tacos and refreshments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Motorcycle Tours in San Antonio?
The best Motorcycle Tours in San Antonio according to Viator travelers are:
What Motorcycle Tours in San Antonio are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Antonio experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Motorcycle Tours in San Antonio are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Antonio may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Segway Tours
- Sidecar Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bexar County Courthouse Tours & Tickets
- Mission San José Tours & Tickets
- Brackenridge Park Tours & Tickets
- Alamodome Tours & Tickets
- Natural Bridge Caverns Tours & Tickets
- Mission Concepción Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA) Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio Tours & Tickets
- Battle For Texas: The Experience Tours & Tickets
- Morgan's Wonderland Tours & Tickets
- San Fernando Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Japanese Tea Garden Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- La Villita Historic Arts Village Tours & Tickets
- Hemisfair Park Tours & Tickets
- King William Historic District Tours & Tickets
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC) Tours & Tickets
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Mission Trail Tours & Tickets
- Alamo IMAX Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Great Barrier Reef
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets