Top San Antonio On the Water
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Cruises & Sailing
When are you traveling?
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Time of Day
11 results | All San Antonio Tours
Half-Day Morning City Tour of Historic San Antonio
Explore San Antonio’s unique place in Western history on a half-day morning coach tour. Pass by dozens of historic sites and modern attractions while learning about the city’s rich confluence of cultures and the events that shaped it. See Alamo Plaza and historic hotels, learn about bluesman Robert Johnson’s local recording sessions, and see where residents get their cultural fix at the Tobin Performing Arts Center and Briscoe Western Art Museum. Discover even more and complete your grand city overview on an optional afternoon tour.
San Antonio Attractions Pass
Experience four or five of San Antonio's most popular attractions (depending on option chosen) with the ease of this San Antonio attractions pass. Simply use your pass to take the Rio Boat Cruise along the San Antonio River Walk, ride through downtown on the hop-on hop-off bus tour, enter into the Buckhorn Saloon & Texas Ranger Museum, and go to the observation deck and 4D theater ride, located in the Tower of the Americas. If you choose the upgrade option, you'll also receive admission to the San Antonio Museum of Art.
San Antonio Missions Tour with Hotel Pick Up
See the Alamo and other UNESCO landmarks on a private tour of San Antonio attractions. This itinerary also offers a look at Mission San José and Mission Concepción, both belonging to the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. Visit, too, the King William Historic District and Market Square. With a personal guide on hand to interpret, you’ll gain a better understanding of San Antonio’s heritage.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Tower of Americas
Combine two great tours, plus admission to an iconic landmark, for a comprehensive look at the city of San Antonio. Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise along the San Antonio River, explore the most popular sites in San Antonio on a hop-on hop-off double-decker bus, and enjoy a spectacular view of Alamo City from the top of the Tower of the Americas.
Full Day Guided Fishing Tour in Canyon Lake
Our lifelong experience, love of fly fishing, and knowledge of local rivers will provide you with the best guided fly fishing experience in Central Texas. We work with each client to understand the unique outcome that you are looking for and work to provide a successful trip to achieve each outcome and more!
Texas Hill Country and LBJ Tour From San Antonio
Discover the rolling orchards and historic towns of Texas Hill Country with a full-day tour from San Antonio that includes the essential Lyndon B. Johnson sites. See the former President’s boyhood home at the bucolic LBJ Ranch, and enjoy a tour of his 'Texas White House.' Learn how cowboys and German migrants shaped the Texas landscape, and explore Fredericksburg at your own pace with time to shop and eat. Explore the heritage of country music in Luckenbach, then sample wine (additional fee) at a local vineyard as you return to San Antonio.
Segway Tour of Historic San Antonio
Cruise through San Antonio on a 2-hour Segway tour that takes in the highlights of historic downtown San Antonio, including The Alamo. Hear some Texas history from your guide as you take in landmarks like HemisFair Park, Tower of the Americas, the Alamodome, Bexar County Courthouse, San Fernando Cathedral, El Mercado, and Arts Village La Villita. You'll also have plenty of time to have fun riding your Segway and get great photo ops.
San Antonio Full-Day Historic City Tour
Discover the historic highlights of San Antonio on a tour that takes you to Mission Concepcion as well as downtown markets, parks, squares, eateries, and more. A great introduction to the city for first-time visitors, this tour gives you a chance to learn your way around San Antonio with a guide to navigate and narrate the journey. That way, you don’t have to worry about getting lost or missing any of the historic details.
San Antonio Zoo General Admission Ticket
Visit the San Antonio Zoo to see more than 3,000 animals from around the globe. Check out the largest collection of birds in the world; large animals including tigers, hippos, zebras, and elephants; a number of different monkeys; and daily talks by the experts. Ride a train around the beautifully landscaped grounds, or let the kids take a spin on the carousel, which features colorful native Texas animals.
San Antonio River Walk Cruise and Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Combine two great tours for a comprehensive look at the city of San Antonio. Enjoy a relaxing, 35-minute River Walk boat cruise along the San Antonio River. Explore the most popular sites in San Antonio on a scenic hop-on hop-off, double-decker bus tour. Visit popular sites like the Alamo, Pearl Brewery, the San Antonio Museum of Art, Market Square, and many more. Select a pass and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live, onboard narration. Both the bus and boat have frequent departures throughout the day.
San Antonio Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Discover San Antonio in a fun new way on this 3-hour scavenger hunt. Jump into the middle of an exciting adventure, from the famous Alamo to the San Antonio River Walk, the San Fernando Cathedral and the many monuments, artwork and other real-life locations around town. Discover both well-known and overlooked sites, solving clues and completing challenges via smartphone while learning the local history of this popular city in south-central Texas. Teams of 2- to 5-people are welcome.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in San Antonio?
The best On the Water in San Antonio according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Water in San Antonio are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Antonio experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in San Antonio are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Antonio may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- King William Historic District Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Mission Trail Tours & Tickets
- Alamo IMAX Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Alamodome Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA) Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Historic Market Square Tours & Tickets
- Brackenridge Park Tours & Tickets
- Battle For Texas: The Experience Tours & Tickets
- Natural Bridge Caverns Tours & Tickets
- Mission Concepción Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio Tours & Tickets
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Mission San José Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Hemisfair Park Tours & Tickets
- San Fernando Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Bexar County Courthouse Tours & Tickets
- Morgan's Wonderland Tours & Tickets
- Japanese Tea Garden Tours & Tickets
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets