Top San Antonio Water Tours
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Arts & Design
Museum Tickets & Passes
When are you traveling?
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Private Sightseeing Tours
Skip the line Tickets
Time of Day
13 results | All San Antonio Tours
San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Tower of Americas
Combine two great tours, plus admission to an iconic landmark, for a comprehensive look at the city of San Antonio. Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise along the San Antonio River, explore the most popular sites in San Antonio on a hop-on hop-off double-decker bus, and enjoy a spectacular view of Alamo City from the top of the Tower of the Americas.
San Antonio River Walk Cruise and Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Combine two great tours for a comprehensive look at the city of San Antonio. Enjoy a relaxing, 35-minute River Walk boat cruise along the San Antonio River. Explore the most popular sites in San Antonio on a scenic hop-on hop-off, double-decker bus tour. Visit popular sites like the Alamo, Pearl Brewery, the San Antonio Museum of Art, Market Square, and many more. Select a pass and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live, onboard narration. Both the bus and boat have frequent departures throughout the day.
San Antonio Attractions Pass
Experience four or five of San Antonio's most popular attractions (depending on option chosen) with the ease of this San Antonio attractions pass. Simply use your pass to take the Rio Boat Cruise along the San Antonio River Walk, ride through downtown on the hop-on hop-off bus tour, enter into the Buckhorn Saloon & Texas Ranger Museum, and go to the observation deck and 4D theater ride, located in the Tower of the Americas. If you choose the upgrade option, you'll also receive admission to the San Antonio Museum of Art.
River Walk Cruise, 3-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass and Tower of the Americas Admission
Main attractions can sell out fast. This San Antonio Vacation Package gives you access to three awesome experiences, including the San Antonio River Walk Cruise, 3-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass, and Tower of the Americas Observation Deck. The hip-on hop-off bus ride feature 19 stops around the city, and you can hop off and get back on as many times as you'd like within the 72-hour period.
River Walk Cruise, Texas Ranger Museum and Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Experience San Antonio’s top attractions on a double-decker bus and boat excursion. Discover the city’s history and culture while floating down the San Antonio River Walk and visiting sites like the Alamo, Pearl Brewery, and San Antonio Museum of Art via a hop-on/hop-off bus. Stop by the historic Buckhorn Saloon and enjoy commentary from a knowledgeable local guide and complimentary admission/entrance fees.
San Antonio Ghost Walking Tour
Get ready for a spooky night full of ghosts and things that go bump in the night. Professional paranormal investigators will lead you on a walking tour of San Antonio’s most haunted spots, while you learn the tragic stories of spirits unable to find their eternal rest. Learn why San Antonio is considered one of the most haunted cities in all of America…if you’re brave enough, that is.
San Antonio Zoo General Admission Ticket
Visit the San Antonio Zoo to see more than 3,000 animals from around the globe. Check out the largest collection of birds in the world; large animals including tigers, hippos, zebras, and elephants; a number of different monkeys; and daily talks by the experts. Ride a train around the beautifully landscaped grounds, or let the kids take a spin on the carousel, which features colorful native Texas animals.
San Antonio Missions Tour with Hotel Pick Up
See the Alamo and other UNESCO landmarks on a private tour of San Antonio attractions. This itinerary also offers a look at Mission San José and Mission Concepción, both belonging to the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. Visit, too, the King William Historic District and Market Square. With a personal guide on hand to interpret, you’ll gain a better understanding of San Antonio’s heritage.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
San Antonio Haunted History Ghost Tour
There's a lot of strange history that's happened here in the streets of San Antonio, and over the course of this San Antonio ghost tour, hear the haunted, paranormal tales of notorious Texas events. The tour begins and ends at The Alamo, where you meet your guides who are carrying lanterns and dressed in historic costumes. Walk the streets of the city's Old Town and learn its fascinating past, which is vividly and masterfully brought to life by the informative and passionate guides.
City Sightseeing San Antonio City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
See San Antonio's top attractions and historic landmarks at your own pace with a 1-,2-, or 4-day ticket for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Explore the sites you like and hear informative recorded commentary aboard the double-decker tour bus. Learn about San Antonio's history, culture, architecture and more as you pass by the Alamo, HemisFair Park, Tower of the Americas and Cathedral of San Fernando, then browse the shops at the Rivercenter Mall along the River Walk.
San Antonio Full-Day Historic City Tour
Discover the historic highlights of San Antonio on a tour that takes you to Mission Concepcion as well as downtown markets, parks, squares, eateries, and more. A great introduction to the city for first-time visitors, this tour gives you a chance to learn your way around San Antonio with a guide to navigate and narrate the journey. That way, you don’t have to worry about getting lost or missing any of the historic details.
San Antonio River Cruise & Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
See more of San Antonio with a combo package that includes a 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass and a 40-minute sightseeing cruise on the San Antonio River Walk. The river cruise offers a scenic and relaxing ride, and the double-decker bus gives you the flexibility to explore the city at your own pace, and disembark at attractions such as The Alamo.
Canyon Lake Pontoon Boat Tour
Enjoy a fun-filled and active excursion out on the water with this private pontoon boat and tubing experience. Make your own way to the dock on Canyon Lake, meet your guide, and hop aboard your vessel. The flexible itinerary is entirely up to you: you can relax on board and soak up the sun, can head to an island beach to sunbathe, can go lake swimming and fishing—and even go tub-towing.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Tours in San Antonio?
The best Water Tours in San Antonio according to Viator travelers are:
What Water Tours in San Antonio are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Antonio experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Water Tours in San Antonio are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Antonio may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- San Antonio Mission Trail Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA) Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Historic Market Square Tours & Tickets
- San Fernando Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC) Tours & Tickets
- Japanese Tea Garden Tours & Tickets
- Alamo IMAX Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Bexar County Courthouse Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio Tours & Tickets
- Morgan's Wonderland Tours & Tickets
- Hemisfair Park Tours & Tickets
- Brackenridge Park Tours & Tickets
- Natural Bridge Caverns Tours & Tickets
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Battle For Texas: The Experience Tours & Tickets
- Mission San José Tours & Tickets
- Mission Concepción Tours & Tickets
- Alamodome Tours & Tickets
- King William Historic District Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets