Top San Francisco Catamaran Cruises
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
Private and Luxury
When are you traveling?
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Time of Day
13 results | All San Francisco Tours
San Francisco Bay Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Sail across San Francisco Bay at twilight to admire the city skyline as it begins to light up for the night. With an experienced captain at the helm, you’ll glide past Alcatraz Island and cruise underneath the Golden Gate Bridge.
San Francisco Bay Sailing Cruise
Admire San Francisco and its surrounding sights from the water on a San Francisco Bay sailing cruise. Onboard a catamaran, sail past the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, legendary Alcatraz Island, and the hamlet of Sausalito. Take advantage of great photo ops while you soak up the sea breeze during this scenic tour.
Straight to the Gate Access: Golden Gate Bay Cruise
Explore one of California's most iconic settings from the beauty of San Francisco Bay. This narrated Golden Gate Bay cruise journeys alongside Alcatraz and Angel Island State Park, past the shores of Sausalito and beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. You can choose to view the sights from inside your boat or out on deck.
1.5-hour San Francisco Bay Sailing Tour
Take a relaxing afternoon sailing cruise aboard a traditional sailboat on the San Francisco Bay. Cruise past landmarks such as Alcatraz Island, Angel Island, the Sausalito waterfront, and Golden Gate Bridge, and see the San Francisco skyline on your way back to Pier 39. Includes two drinks, and personalized attention from the crew and captain.
San Francisco City Lights Sail
Sail along the San Francisco waterfront at night, when the bridges and skyline come alive with lights. Hop aboard your sailing boat at Pier 39 and cruise toward the Bay Bridge, catching views of the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Ferry Building, and Bay Bridge dressed up in lights. Have two drinks on board before heading back to the pier.
2-Hour Sunset Sail on the San Francisco Bay
Come aboard the Privateer for a beautiful sailing journey along the San Francisco Bay where you can enjoy sightseeing at the most beautiful time of day—sunset. Coast along as you spot out Alcatraz, the Sausalito shoreline, and the Golden Gate bridge, all with a drink of choice in your hand.
Straight to the Gate Access: San Francisco Bay Twilight or Sunset Cruise
Bypass the line and head directly to the gate with your prebooked tickets. This sunset cruise takes you across San Francisco Bay with outstanding views of the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco Bay Bridge, and Alcatraz Island. Relax while background music sets the tone. Watch the sunset or select a twilight cruise during winter months.
Straight to the Gate Access: San Francisco Bridge-to-Bridge Cruise
On this San Francisco bridge cruise, get an up-close look at the city’s two engineering marvels—the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge—as you travel across San Francisco Bay. See major city sights like Alcatraz, Coit Tower, and the Ferry Building, and listen to recorded commentary about the city's legendary architecture while you glide under both bridges.
Muir Woods & Sausalito Half-Day Tour (Return by Bus or Ferry from Sausalito)
Wander through an ancient coastal redwood forest and explore the artistic bayside enclave of Sausalito on this half-day tour from San Francisco. Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge to visit Muir Woods, home to some of the oldest and tallest trees on Earth. Then, soak up stellar views of the San Francisco skyline and browse art galleries along the Sausalito waterfront. At the end of your tour choose between getting dropped off at either of the two departure points or taking the Sausalito ferry back to San Francisco (Pier 41).
Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
Escape to California’s famous wine country on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Taste regional varietals at multiple wineries in Napa and Sonoma, including both big-name and family-run estates. Learn about the winemaking process during guided tours of vineyards and barrel rooms, and savor the area’s gourmet culture with a stop for lunch in charming Sonoma Square Plaza.
Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Tour
Ride a double-decker sightseeing bus to San Francisco's most famous landmarks with a choice of 2 different passes. Explore the city's 49 square miles, including stops at big-name attractions like Pier 39, the Palace of Fine Arts and Union Square. Go at your own pace, hopping off at any of 16 stops, exploring at your leisure, and then hopping back on when you're done. Choose the Premium pass to include a night tour or a Deluxe pass for an additional 24 hours of hop-on-hop-off and a night tour.
Straight to the Gate Access: San Francisco Bay Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing outing on San Francisco Bay with a cruise. Take in panoramic views of the city skyline, marvel at Alcatraz Island, and journey beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. Choose to sit indoors or savor cool bay breezes from an outdoor deck and experience San Francisco in a whole new way from the water. You can even learn about the sights that you're seeing from a free audio tour—available on any personal wifi-enabled device. This ticket allows you to skip the box office line and go straight to the gate.
Alcatraz Inside with Fisherman's Wharf Lunch Credit
Guarantee your visit to Alcatraz when you book in advance. Relax aboard your ferry transportation and return at a time of your choosing. Afterward, use your food voucher at a preselected restaurant in Fisherman’s Wharf.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in San Francisco?
The best Catamaran Cruises in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Catamaran Cruises in San Francisco are 1 hour or less?
Catamaran Cruises in San Francisco that are 1 hour or less are:
What Catamaran Cruises in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Catamaran Cruises in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Legion of Honor Tours & Tickets
- Pacific Heights Tours & Tickets
- USS Pampanito Tours & Tickets
- Ghirardelli Square Tours & Tickets
- The Castro Tours & Tickets
- Fisherman's Wharf Tours & Tickets
- Grace Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Haas-Lilienthal House Tours & Tickets
- Angel Island State Park Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Playhouse Tours & Tickets
- Macondray Lane Tours & Tickets
- Nob Hill Tours & Tickets
- Sutro Baths Tours & Tickets
- Painted Ladies Tours & Tickets
- Angel Island Immigration Station Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium of the Bay Tours & Tickets
- Cable Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Marin Headlands Tours & Tickets
- Russian Hill Tours & Tickets
- California Historical Society Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito